Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
B-J's can be FREE !!!! :lol:

You need a coupon... :)

BJ Coupon.jpg

Hello again everyone. Got my electric fan wired up on the Demon, started working on the hood prop rods, ran some errands, visited a buddy. And spent a little time on the Charger. Was a great day in the 70s to boot

Figgers, now that the sun has gone down the sky clears :lol: A blistering high of 64° today :lol: Looked kinda thunder stormy off to the east a little bit ago. Looks like it barely got warm enough at the Hot Rod Reunion at Famoso for the tank tops to get uncovered on the female spectators :lol:

Hello again everyone. Got my electric fan wired up on the Demon, started working on the hood prop rods, ran some errands, visited a buddy. And spent a little time on the Charger. Was a great day in the 70s to boot
You been busy and not gonna try to keep up with ya.
How's your dad doing i'm sure he's here some place I just can't keep up.

Morning gentlemen. I am fixing to hit the road and head up to Fargo for last load. Fetching my motorcycle, welders and torches plus Jodi’s box (Que Karl) also have to bring back Jodi's truck which she left up there last trip so she could drive u haul back. Farm girls rock. A buddy is going up with me and will help me load plus drive her rig back. See you guys in a few days

Morning gentlemen. I am fixing to hit the road and head up to Fargo for last load. Fetching my motorcycle, welders and torches plus Jodi’s box (Que Karl) also have to bring back Jodi's truck which she left up there last trip so she could drive u haul back. Farm girls rock. A buddy is going up with me and will help me load plus drive her rig back. See you guys in a few days
Safe trip to ya :thumbsup:

Morning!
Almost 4:40 and im awake. Busy day coming up. Truck box of a 97 chevy is possibly sold. My 94 ram is going today hopefully. Buddy coming for 15 sheets of metal siding. And have someone coming to look at an old sickle mower.
And of course it may rain today. Did rain some last night.

Safe journey!

Finish the firechickens brakes today. The rotors were definitely warped. Feeling like crap already this should really suck. Nice having access to a brake lathe.

Happy motoring!
1666518578049.png

-
Back