Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Contemplating the day.

I need to clean the drive shaft up... Wire wheel or just a good scrub with a cleaner?
Depends what you want as an end result. Wire wheel for me, cup brush on my grinder.then a scuff with some 180 or something. If i wanted it nice. Other tines i degrease and spray.

Depends what you want as an end result. Wire wheel for me, cup brush on my grinder.then a scuff with some 180 or something. If i wanted it nice. Other tines i degrease and spray.

Yeah I'm wanting to get it nice while I have it out. I think I'll replace the universal as well. Rebuild the B&T? Not sure I want to get into that and it's not causing any issues

I have to get a pic of my friends new sign for his shop down the road it is classic. Same as this one
1666528637265.png

Yeah I'm wanting to get it nice while I have it out. I think I'll replace the universal as well. Rebuild the B&T? Not sure I want to get into that and it's not causing any issues
Doo a google search on slip plate, super easy a spray on and wipe off.

My 13yr old grandson is out here for the youth hunt with his dad. it would be awesome if he could bag a deer

Morning all. Over the hump, 1.5 weeks to go. Ready to focus on the House when I get home but also get to work on my Mopars for a change.

Always. That dual point I would be interested in for less with no tag. I can figure out what it is by the internal part numbers.

-
Back