Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, very common occurrence in Viet Nam when partying. Gan Ly, which means drink it all... They are always trying to get the Big White American drunk. But they ALWAYS fail...... :rofl:

That's like trying to out drink an Irishman... No way anyone can win that one... The Irish are professional drinkers...

Ever see a 4 door 70 cuda?

1666546472177.png

Weatherman is really messing with my plans here. :soapbox: When I got up this morning it said showers after 5PM. :BangHead: OK, whatever... stuff was already outside from yesterday. Now it looks like it could rain anytime, so set some up in the garage and a bunch outside the door. But nobody has stopped since I did that. The crap all over the lawn is what draws them in more than signs I think. And worst part is it is almost definite to rain later, so part B (leaving stuff out for free) is a no go. :(

Sold some more metal. Almost $200 worth. Sold Ram2500, guy said it us better shape than he expected. Not sad to see it go, paid 900 got 1500.
Guy wanting the truck box was a no show.

Got this far on trying to make a mold for my Scamp cowl to cover up the wiper motor and the pinch weld. It's rough but you get the idea. My imagination is not the best so going to take some time to make it look good and will paint it body color. Like I said just a rough start.

IMG_20221023_165420653_HDR.jpg

Got this far on trying to make a mold for my Scamp cowl to cover up the wiper motor and the pinch weld. It's rough but you get the idea. My imagination is not the best so going to take some time to make it look good and will paint it body color. Like I said just a rough start.

View attachment 1716001960
Looks top rate now to me!!

Been a busy day here Mother in law I had to take her to the doctor this morning but now she's doing better and I was right in the middle of fiberglassing off a plug and wasted about 4 hours redoing what I started but OK I can handle that.
Screwed up the rest of the day but finally got some stuff done.
Old Dodge truck grill I just finished the mold and about ready to make a fiberglass grill soon.

View attachment 1716001954

Been busy today
Looks good Fred.

-
Back