Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quiet evening.
Forecast says rain but its clear.

Friend sent me an hour long YouTube of Floyd Lippencot Jr. and the early days of drag racing in SoCal, but I don't know where to put it. :BangHead:
I could start a new thread I guess. Very entertaining.

Well this is definitely a new change. I have loss my voice. Completely. Which made it really difficult to argue with a SGM…

Bottoms up! Looks like fun!

Not for this guy...

Moon A02.jpg

The younger boy and his gf are on their way here from Detroit... They should arrive in a little over an hour...

Well we got as far as Brookings SD yesterday, we will finish up today. Should hit Fargo about mid morning. My travel partner is not a morning guy so we won’t leave hotel till 0700. Arghh! Each time I talk to Jodi she adds more detail to what is left in the house than our original plan. I fear I am walking into a hot mess. The wind was crazy yesterday, pushed me all over the highway and destroyed my fuel mileage. MT race trailer was a big old sai!

Morning!
Rained. More coming. But not too cold. John may not be so lucky. Back to the Edge today, need to get rocker panel done, finish grinding and start filler.

Morning!
Rained. More coming. But not too cold. John may not be so lucky. Back to the Edge today, need to get rocker panel done, finish grinding and start filler.
It is last load Frank. I am going to get it done come hell or high water! Kind of a bittersweet day actually. As bad as I talk smack about Fargo I have a lot of good memories and personal growth there. It was a good time overall.

Woo Hoo, travel safe good Sir, are they still imposing quarantine or do you get to swoop right in?
All restrictions have been lifted since about March this year. No COVID tests no proof of vaccination, no quarantines. Just party. LOL. KKKKKKKKK

-
Back