Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL have to love Tello
Your plan will renew

Life's easier when you set your phone on autopilot.
Your plan associated with the phone number
+1 (223) 268 XXXX will renew anytime between: 10/26/2022 5:00:00 AM - 10/26/2022 11:00:00 AM .
Please note that $14 + taxes (where applicable) will be deducted from the payment method you saved in your online account.

Once the payment is processed, you will be able to use your plan for the next 30 days.

Well we got as far as Brookings SD yesterday, we will finish up today. Should hit Fargo about mid morning. My travel partner is not a morning guy so we won’t leave hotel till 0700. Arghh! Each time I talk to Jodi she adds more detail to what is left in the house than our original plan. I fear I am walking into a hot mess. The wind was crazy yesterday, pushed me all over the highway and destroyed my fuel mileage. MT race trailer was a big old sai!

Find your happy place

Framing houses this week, usually finish work and exteriors. got to get the rest of my wood cut for the stove. Then I can get started on the duster for the winter. Got the 340 tore down, waiting for my buddy with the machine shop. He’s buissy doing harvest rite now, and nothing happens until after deer season around here

Morning gang..

Getting into the week. Meh.

Played t-ball with a raccoon last night at about 03:45. It should've run... it chose poorly

So come to find out my friend Matt came down with covid. I was with him Wed, Now I know why I feel like **** the last few days. Classic symptoms.

It's Moredoor Monday!

moredoormonday.jpg

Good morning :D

-
Back