Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
1 degree above freezing, and no snow. Thats a good thing. Rest of the week should be nice. Gives me a window of oppurtunity to go collect fargo parts. Frame cab box fenders hood running boards.

We finally got rain need to pull the timers and soak hoses off some trees. Winter storm warning for mountains with snow above 4,000 feet.

Good morning everyone. I hope allnis well. Ran the Demon yesterday. It works again, but it has a miss at about 3800-4000 and up. I wonder if the stick 1978 fuel pump is quitting or can't keep up. Good thing to change over the winter regardless.

Good morning everyone. I hope allnis well. Ran the Demon yesterday. It works again, but it has a miss at about 3800-4000 and up. I wonder if the stick 1978 fuel pump is quitting or can't keep up. Good thing to change over the winter regardless.
Nice pics you posted (yesterday?)

Thank you. Trying to sort the car out for MCACN show in a few weeks. Need to make the turd as nice as possible. Just a street car. Not a show car

Morning and happy Tuesday!
Mondays gone with the wind!
Think that’s how the song goes:realcrazy:

Morning folks

Well, thus far unable to find the transmission mount I'm looking for. Kinda like a Dodo bird. I find images of it but it doesn't seem to exist in the wild.

Have a image? Somehow I have two for the cuda. If not I bet Craig @mobileparts has it.

The one on the left in the one photo is what I pulled off the car

20221022_124421.jpg

Screenshot_20221024_180246.jpg

-
Back