Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Welcome to Hoppy World, have a 38 Dodge coming over in the AM to be scoped out! Prob ignition also!

So finished the fiberglass grill for the old Dodge truck today and it should have been simple but NOOOO.
Black one is the original, white one is the mold and the gray one is a new fiberglass grill.

IMG_20221029_161830822_HDR.jpg

So finished the fiberglass grill for the old Dodge truck today and it should have been simple but NOOOO.
Black one is the original, white one is the mold and the gray one is a new fiberglass grill.

View attachment 1716004290
Fred, that looks like your shop in North Dakota? I thought you were back out in Washington again? Clearly I cannot keep up! Love seeing your creative work. But nothing will ever top landing your boys plane in the street and taxing to your shop! That was classic!

Fred, that looks like your shop in North Dakota? I thought you were back out in Washington again? Clearly I cannot keep up! Love seeing your creative work. But nothing will ever top landing your boys plane in the street and taxing to your shop! That was classic!
I'm back in North Dakota I can't stand the politics in Washington.

-
Back