Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, back to work today. A trainer from a certain rating organization is coming to help us be "5-star." Much of it, customers don't want or care about. For example, we can't say "OK." That's too casual.

The new FABO format seems ok. I agree with Rani, I liked having friends instead of "followers." Also the FABO Gold Member banner on our avatars now is a sickly shade of yellow that looks awful. A richer shade of gold please.

Know what could be cool especially on this thread to keep track is people on the thread currently. Say the last ten minutes. Prob a pain to do.

No they want and are entitled to their privacy also like who posted in it in the last ten minutes?

Know what could be cool especially on this thread to keep track is people on the thread currently. Say the last ten minutes. Prob a pain to do.
looks like the little green triangle in top left tells you who is online. don't know how you find lurkers. I unchecked "show online status" and I still see my green triangle, so not sure.

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers. Time for me to charge my phone and start some coffee.

looks like the little green triangle in top left tells you who is online. don't know how you find lurkers. I unchecked "show online status" and I still see my green triangle, so not sure.
It is not showing up for you when I see the screen

-
Back