Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I go away for 15 minuets and have a page to backread! :BangHead:
Get over it. :poke:
2s4kaw.jpg

He's home now with a neck and back brace, another doctor appointment in 4 weeks.
Just like his old man he won't take his pain pills.
Thanks for asking Eric.
Glad he is home. Pain meds also help the body when in distress. Helps healing process.

I should buy a lottery ticket. The last dozen eggs I bought from Wal Mart were all double yolkers. They were Jumbos.

Good morning! The wind finally let up today, been home with the kiddos since Thursday (Blizzard)
Have a Merry Christmas!

I should buy a lottery ticket. The last dozen eggs I bought from Wal Mart were all double yolkers. They were Jumbos.
You cant find them in a store here. But a egg farm down the road sells only jumbo since he does not have a market for them $2 a dozen also.

Serously keith have never seen a carton fo jumbos araound.

Mike thought that was a redneck tree since t is pine!

Finally above zero!! 1 degree with a windchill of -19. Warmest since about 9 pm Thursday night

Just was there yesterday. Think they would get destroyed if he did not sell them. No market for them no idea why but med and regular he sells them out to distribution centers.

Not a bad job but probaby have to collect the eggs every day I would think?

Congrats. It just tipped past zero here too. +1° feels like a heat wave.
My wife got mad at me last light. I came back from the farm barely able to catch my breath after feeding her horses and goats. I’d made the comment that being out in a -40 degree windchill was getting to be too damn much with having covid. She told me I was exaggerating. So I took a screenshot, -39…. Her response, not -40…. :BangHead:

-
Back