Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Woodstove is going. It was out, but still had hot coals. Easier to get it going when still warm. Holley is snuggling with 'Mommy' hasn't even asked to go out. And that is just fine with me.:thumbsup:

I like to see if I can restart the fire with the coals and not use any paper to get it going...

Start with small pieces of wood until they flame up and keep increasing the diameter of them until I get it raging again...

It teaches you how to build a proper fire...

I like to see if I can restart the fire with the coals and not use any paper to get it going...

Start with small pieces of wood until they flame up and keep increasing the diameter of them until I get it raging again...

It teaches you how to build a proper fire...
Paper is for amateurs. I use a MAPP torch lol.

Only one way I couldn't find any two way but with the BBQ grill on the back it's best if they just go in and not out.
Trying not to buy anything on line anymore it seems my luck on line credit card gets scammed sometimes.

A three way???

bad_good_excellent.jpg

Good Morning to you Ray and Good Evening from Vietnam. I'm headed to my Church for Christmas Eve services. Anything I can pray for you Ray?

I used to go to X mas eve services and pick up the single chics? Was great the parents thought I was a saint! :rofl: Became a tradition with us for a few years!

Nothing really needed just my heathen soul and more beer maybe?

Pray like mom Dennis Menace.jpg

My wife got mad at me last light. I came back from the farm barely able to catch my breath after feeding her horses and goats. I’d made the comment that being out in a -40 degree windchill was getting to be too damn much with having covid. She told me I was exaggerating. So I took a screenshot, -39…. Her response, not -40…. :BangHead:

Wifw kidnap.gif

Went for a cruise in the Fargo,wind is nasty, santa was shadow boxing as we drove around town.stopped and ordered a pizza, i get a discount every time i drive the truck there.

5098811F-9362-409D-901A-F9C8303E9108.jpeg

-
Back