Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, my Christmas day was pretty full. Lots of going here and there. Actually had a small party here at 3:00 p.m. that lasted until 7:30 p.m. then they wanted to go to a local live music bar. Well, need I say more, they were already sloshed. We got there drank a few beers couple of shots. I sang a song on the stage with the live band. Time in a bottle by Jim Croce. Finally had to pour her out of there and bring her home. I'd say she's done.!!!! No extra Christmas gifts for me tonight apparently.
PXL_20221225_143152578.MP~2.jpg

I shoulda thought this out. A predicted 75-80 today. I coulda brought tri-tips and BBQed :lol: Looks like a soggy trip back to my part of the coast Tuesday.
What does the temp have to do with it? We are having steaks on the grill and crab cakes for dinner.... Not the case today, but I love using the grill right after I dig it out of the snow. LOL

What does the temp have to do with it? We are having steaks on the grill and crab cakes for dinner.... Not the case today, but I love using the grill right after I dig it out of the snow. LOL
Great day to do it too. Get that oak bark on the fire for the smoke. That bbq rub enhanced juice drippin' on the coals. The heads would start poppin' out windows an doors and followin' the aroma :rofl:

Snowing hard here and weather girl says 100% snow all day.
Think I'll do a nice pot roast for dinner and go to the kids house another day.

No kids here today. We will drive to Jersey tomorrow and see the daughter. Not sure if son is showing up next weekend. He doesn't want to drive out and we just did the trip there on Thanksgiving....

No kids here today. We will drive to Jersey tomorrow and see the daughter. Not sure if son is showing up next weekend. He doesn't want to drive out and we just did the trip there on Thanksgiving....
With all the bad weather around the country it's best to wait it out I think.

Something local here that's pretty cool. Dubbed as "Loudest Concert in the World'. I could actually hear it from my house about 10 miles away last night. Wasn't real clear and the slightest noise around me made it impossible to actually tell what song they were playing. Too cold to stand outside anyway.... I just thought it was cool to be able to hear it.

Merry Christmas, my oldest son just sent me this picture, 8th row at the finish line !! I asked him if he is going to share ticket number two with his dad

Screenshot_20221225-083845_Messages.jpg

So Simone needs this drug to fight lingering phonomonia issues. Guess how much without insurance? Each one..

20221225_093936.jpg

-
Back