Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No a/c like every other car i have, but I don't like my hair blowing all over in the summer so the vent windows are perfect.

I have no idea why chrysler removed them after 73, other than the sales of A/c quadrupled
Simple and cheap to produce. Those vent windows, window frames, cat whiskers, and weatherstripping is quite complex and really a pain.

No a/c like every other car i have, but I don't like my hair blowing all over in the summer so the vent windows are perfect.

I have no idea why chrysler removed them after 73, other than the sales of A/c quadrupled
Don't have vents in mine or A/C but the sun roof works OK.
North Dakota isn't real hot most of the year but I would prefer vents in the heat.

Another night of can't sleep at the MIL'S house. One reason I don't like to travel.

Still snowing at home. The roads are 100% covered from 100 miles away to way home. Gotta love it.

Getting woke up to bad news, my dad has had a heart attack and is in the hospital . No other news than that.

My ex-sister-in-law died of a heart attack on the 23rd two days before Christmas. She was 64. My ex-wife's sister. Her husband Bryan and I hunted and fished together all the time. We are still good friends. Please pray for him and his family. They have three grown children with grandchildren

My ex-sister-in-law died of a heart attack on the 23rd two days before Christmas. She was 64. My ex-wife's sister. Her husband Bryan and I hunted and fished together all the time. We are still good friends. Please pray for him and his family. They have three grown children with grandchildren
That's too young!!

Sorry to hear this Mitch.

It's Monaco Monday!

08500f036d6638dd49ca1aa21e7b92a1.jpg

Good morning :D

Sorry for your loss. My dad passed on dec 23 1983. I was 19.

Our boy and his wife swung by last night and spent the night so they could deer hunt this morning. We got to keep the munchkin! Jodi is making pancakes and I have no learned Hemi is not a fan of cartoons! But she is curled up with the boy so she is tolerating it! I have not heard no bang noises up on the mountain yet.

Morning!
-18 i think. Thats 0f for most of you guys.
Will be going up the next few days to just below freezing. And snow right along with it.
Ripped this photo off my security camera yesterday morning. Forgot to share.

DC09757E-C852-4FC1-90FA-AC3431CC52A0.png

Our boy and his wife swung by last night and spent the night so they could deer hunt this morning. We got to keep the munchkin! Jodi is making pancakes and I have no learned Hemi is not a fan of cartoons! But she is curled up with the boy so she is tolerating it! I have not heard no bang noises up on the mountain yet.

Sounds like a fine morning John

-
Back