Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-18 i think. Thats 0f for most of you guys.
Will be going up the next few days to just below freezing. And snow right along with it.
Ripped this photo off my security camera yesterday morning. Forgot to share.

View attachment 1716026453

14° this morning and calm winds. May see mid-50s by the end of the week

Getting woke up to bad news, my dad has had a heart attack and is in the hospital . No other news than that.
th?id=OIP.jpg
For a complete recovery

My ex-sister-in-law died of a heart attack on the 23rd two days before Christmas. She was 64. My ex-wife's sister. Her husband Bryan and I hunted and fished together all the time. We are still good friends. Please pray for him and his family. They have three grown children with grandchildren
Sorry to hear Mitch. Dang, not good news this morning.

Come on 6:30 :lol: I can push the go button on the coffee pot at 6:30. Mother usually wakes about 8:30 and can't have the automatic warmer on the coffee machine turn off before she rises :rofl: Her house. Her rules :lol:

Good morning everyone. The wind finally slowed down. Temps will continue to get better through the week. Need to take some gifts back and get the right sizes, so that will be today. I am sorry to hear @MOPARMITCH @dukeboy_318

Still too friggin cold here, but moving in the right direction. Should break freezing tomorrow. Starting Thursday they show a full week of highs 50+...
Good Morning

SO! bar doors sitting in place still waiting for hinges. Not sure if I like them seems to be missing something.

IMG_20221226_082918607.jpg

-
Back