Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They inspect and make an offer... if it's not what you're looking for you walk... if it is then you get a check.

I use their written offers if I'm doing a trade- in at a different dealership as well...
Think I'm selling mine for a good price of $6,000 but guess I'll let it ride on Bizman for a bit and see what happens.

Pretty cool

Screenshot_20230228_185556_StarTracker.jpg

20230228_185644.jpg

Never done them but if you don't lift the car on a unibody correct yea that would cause some problems on fitting. Not saying your doing it wrong so please don't take me wrong but before you weld it all in make sure doors and fenders are inline. Just my 2 cent Buddy.
I am doing it on the ground, i got the passenger fitted and am waiting on paint to dry inside of it then will weld it in in the next few days.. Took bout 2 hours or so of grinding to get it fit but it came out decent. And hell my doors didn't fit for **** to start with :) Hinge rebuild is on the list..

P.S. the 2hours was mostly... get under the car, lift the part into place, jack it into place.. mark the spots that are too high.. reverse process.. grind.. try again.. abut 20 times:)

Was a full day of figurin,fittin,weldin. Box is set in final pisition,cross members welded in, filler neck trimmed, gas door welded in. Bed floor is a little snug, will have to trim a bit so it drops in without a battle.
Door skins for Firebird landed so its back in shop, get them done next.

Good we can both contribute. My chilli was my famous canned chilli from Hormel and ya know how bad that is.
Living alone and most of the time forget to thaw something out for dinner.
Mines made from scratch. Same effect

Was a full day of figurin,fittin,weldin. Box is set in final pisition,cross members welded in, filler neck trimmed, gas door welded in. Bed floor is a little snug, will have to trim a bit so it drops in without a battle.
Door skins for Firebird landed so its back in shop, get them done next.
More pictures Frank!

I am doing it on the ground, i got the passenger fitted and am waiting on paint to dry inside of it then will weld it in in the next few days.. Took bout 2 hours or so of grinding to get it fit but it came out decent. And hell my doors didn't fit for **** to start with :) Hinge rebuild is on the list..

P.S. the 2hours was mostly... get under the car, lift the part into place, jack it into place.. mark the spots that are too high.. reverse process.. grind.. try again.. abut 20 times:)
**** I'm lucky if I can get under a car anymore. lol

I bought 6 Ton jack stands to get the extra height... then I stack a couple of 2 x 12's so I can actually roll over under the car
Good idea. I got the 6 ton stands but not high enough to put a jack under the tranny to lift it. I slid my tranny on cardboard under the car and did ratchet straps from the holes in the car frame to lift my tranny into place last time I did my tranny. worked slick but not able to turn my *** around under the car. 2X12 next time .

-
Back