Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not posted anywhere for sale that I know...

OK... this is the one I had in my brain... 64 not 66

Well I had an interesting morning at the Cadillac Dealer today.
I had to fine young men from the city drive me over in their beat up Chevy pick up.
Yep those kind Of fine young men .:rofl:
Salesman stops us at the door and said I think your at the wrong dealership. It was a fun time with a lot of apologies.

It's Toyota Tuesday!

View attachment 1716057017

Good morning :D
That's a cool shot.......reminded me of an old friend who did this in NZ back in the 70's......

1677612857591.png

Believe it or not, he recovered from that to finish the run. :lol:

Going for coffee now.....only have time to backread the last 3 days now. :rofl:

I got a little more done. Then a squirrel moment…i chopped a gas door off a chevy pickup, welded it in. Needs a filler neck mount now. Guess i should finish that. Or later.. i better move it out and get back at firebird. Door skins arrived.

Just curious.. for you guys that have done USCT frame connectors.. how much grinding on them did you have to do to get them to fit? I feel like i'm having to do more than i thought i would.. like a hours worth and in and out 10-15 times to get them close.. also, the front of the connector is about 3/8" lower than the frame in the front, just making sure that's normal and not supposed to be perfectly even

Just curious.. for you guys that have done USCT frame connectors.. how much grinding on them did you have to do to get them to fit? I feel like i'm having to do more than i thought i would.. like a hours worth and in and out 10-15 times to get them close.. also, the front of the connector is about 3/8" lower than the frame in the front, just making sure that's normal and not supposed to be perfectly even
Never done them but if you don't lift the car on a unibody correct yea that would cause some problems on fitting. Not saying your doing it wrong so please don't take me wrong but before you weld it all in make sure doors and fenders are inline. Just my 2 cent Buddy.

Well posted my Mazda on Bizman for sale waiting for approval. I hate selling stuff Ya get the low ballers ya get the I'll trade ya and all the rest of the BS. worst of all is someone wanting to write a check and expect I should be happy with that.
Did I mention I hate selling stuff. :BangHead:

Well posted my Mazda on Bizman for sale waiting for approval. I hate selling stuff Ya get the low ballers ya get the I'll trade ya and all the rest of the BS. worst of all is someone wanting to write a check and expect I should be happy with that.
Did I mention I hate selling stuff. :BangHead:

Yeah... I did the Carmax thing last time... the Sleestaks come out of the woodwork whenever i try to sell something

-
Back