Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A weird morning... Or is that "normal"???

How's the great white north Eric?
I think wierd is normal here.

Things are ok. Rained all day yesterday. Lots of ice again this am. Almost crashed on some yesterday, thankful no oncoming traffic - was ditch to ditch, but saved it. Otherwise, looking at broken engines, pointing fingers, passing blame, etc. It is nice that nothing (at work) is my fault. Already broken when I get it.

I think wierd is normal here.

Things are ok. Rained all day yesterday. Lots of ice again this am. Almost crashed on some yesterday, thankful no oncoming traffic - was ditch to ditch, but saved it. Otherwise, looking at broken engines, pointing fingers, passing blame, etc. It is nice that nothing (at work) is my fault. Already broken when I get it.

True and true....

Glad you kept the shiny side up. Ice just sucks.

Marketplace ad...

I swear this thing looks like a mortar fuse....

"Giant Plumb Bob"

1677596709899.png

Morning, coffee is on out here. Upper 40s today makes for a sloppy driveway. Got to go into town, horses need some grain, they get pissed when they don't get grain.

I was out with my pick up this morning and I decided to run it through the car wash. I looked on the local weather app on my phone. No rain predicted until Sunday. Perfect.
Now that my truck is all clean I see we have rain and snow predicted starting around 7 Pm tonight until 3 am tomorrow! :mob: :mob: :mob:

So, just learned we have a couple more friends coming to MITP this summer. They are from Utah. Mark has a bunch of cars including an unrestored GSS Demon. Will be a great time.

@Sublime one are you going to make it this year? @ZMan67S Craig?

I was out with my pick up this morning and I decided to run it through the car wash. I looked on the local weather app on my phone. No rain predicted until Sunday. Perfect.
Now that my truck is all clean I see we have rain and snow predicted starting around 7 Pm tonight until 3 am tomorrow! :mob: :mob: :mob:
That is usually the trigger for rain around here too :lol:

That was one thing nice about livin' in the desert. Wash the Ranchero in the early spring if you get a day without blowing dust :lol: and after Tsunami season :lol:

That's where i want to go... body color steelies and poverty caps.

@RustyRatRod had a fairly economical tire that he's running... I think 14's?? My Cooper Cobras 14's are due replacement... 2016 production year so they've got some age issues.
Mine are 13s right now, but I plan to move to 14s in the near future.

Hey guys. Got back from Phonix, took I 8 over the passes, got snowed on, blizzard conditions last night. Wow...

-
Back