Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My brat in Phx texts me "You didn't tell me you had an earthquake this morning!". :wtf: I just Googled it, turns out there were 6 of them between 2.5 and 4.7 just down the beach near Malibu 120ish miles away. I think I was awake :lol: 07:28 PDT

My brat in Phx texts me "You didn't tell me you had an earthquake this morning!". :wtf: I just Googled it, turns out there were 6 of them between 2.5 and 4.7 just down the beach near Malibu 120ish miles away. I think I was awake :lol: 07:28 PDT
Shake it baby, Shake it!

Did more firebird stuff. New Whiskers on door panels arent easy. Painted more trim. Dennis took the outside window mouldings home to scuff the old paint off. And looks like windshield may be set too high. I asked my glass guy if we could test fit before urethane, he said it would be good. Not.

Neighbors hound came over tonight looking for a treat and she sure talks a lot.
Beef sticks and a bowl of milk for my friend.

IMG_20240912_195315031.jpg

It does seem to be a lost art. Classic pinstripes can add so much. The ford will get them when we redo the body work next year.
I agree. I had a local artist do some old school hot rod striping on my last Harley, he did an amazing job, and it brought the factory paint to life. Heres what he did on the front fender

20240425_134416.jpg

Elon rattled our windows once again, just before sunset. Local news had LIVE coverage, by the time I got out the back door the the rattling had just begun and the space craft was half way to Mexico :lol:

Elon rattled our windows once again, just before sunset. Local news had LIVE coverage, by the time I got out the back door the the rattling had just begun and the space craft was half way to Mexico :lol:
Sure it wasn't another earthquake?

318/360

Last edited:
-
Back