Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1b1d1ec6-3b47-4f15-acea-1092a51c9e50-2619238830.jpg

Wow the schools here have been having a rash of threats the last two weeks. They want to push a state bill through so all are charged as a adult. I get that. Man could not imagine what would happen of you flushed a M 80 down the toilet today? That was weekly in my school. Taking a dump was iffy and fast. 3 story school. All in that line hit the ceiling!

1726220383815.png

Driving thru the little town of Concrete yesterday I always see this Dart, not sure the year but think it's a driver, always in a different spot

D1.jpeg

D2.jpeg

D3.jpeg

D4.jpeg

D5.jpeg

Man if you are in concrete you had to want to get there. That is not exactly a tourist urban destination!
You're right about that, we have two dams there, was bouncing between a communications site there on a hill and Rockport communications site. Had to take the RF engineer up the mountain, he showed up in his Tesla lol!

So yeterday get a guy to give me a quote on a new stove pipe need the whole thing out. Man this sucks the origional owner puty it way to close to the wall up through like a box to level it with the ceiling. This sucks the whole thing would have to be moved, the stove pad extended etc. OR put in a pellet stove with the vent through the wall. Prob go that way, now need to find a contractor to take the old one out, get rid of the box and cover the roof. Glad I have a few sheets of the new roofing still. By the time I am done 14 K. Man hope the bank likes me!

So yeterday get a guy to give me a quote on a new stove pipe need the whole thing out. Man this sucks the origional owner puty it way to close to the wall up through like a box to level it with the ceiling. This sucks the whole thing would have to be moved, the stove pad extended etc. OR put in a pellet stove with the vent through the wall. Prob go that way, now need to find a contractor to take the old one out, get rid of the box and cover the roof. Glad I have a few sheets of the new roofing still. By the time I am done 14 K. Man hope the bank likes me!
Good luck, pellet is good, buddy has one likes it, don't make a mess and just feeds the hopper!

Really just a back up now. Went back to oil only last year. Just sucks for me right now and has to be fixed before winter. Hate to take more out of the 401 Lived off it for ten years waiting on the VA to diagnose me before I could get anything! Seriously.

Wow the schools here have been having a rash of threats the last two weeks. They want to push a state bill through so all are charged as a adult. I get that. Man could not imagine what would happen of you flushed a M 80 down the toilet today? That was weekly in my school. Taking a dump was iffy and fast. 3 story school. All in that line hit the ceiling!

View attachment 1716302575
We are getting a bunch of threats as well

-
Back