Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Another nice day. No rain. Its as dry as popcorn fart here.
Taking a me day today, putt around in shop with the studebaker. Something is up with the steering.
Like a tight ball joint or idler arm. Or little to no caster.

There is a lot to say about going there are things to discuss so if you want we could do it with a phone call or we could meet for coffee or something. So much to talk about like disappointments and thoughts like I came home too early
You guys should meet up in Bedford. Jean Bonnet meal and planning.

I have two pellet stoves. Do your homework. Bigger hopper is better.
The one in my basement is a 40 lb. I added a hopper on top, it now holds 2-1/2 bags. Less chance of it running out.
Mine are kozi’s, made in winnipeg.
If i had the money i’d go for Harmon, they are very well built.
Dont cheap out.
Harmon is the one I want they are made a few miles from here so direct from them. Plus I kind of know the owner, Mopar guy!

The way you loose power you need the battery option to. My buddy has that and he has to use it a lot around here
It is really a backup. after those 4 days without power was rough. The house did stay semi warm. Hey one thing that drove me nuts was the new couch has the electric recliners and two were up when the power went off!

It is really a backup. after those 4 days without power was rough. The house did stay semi warm. Hey one thing that drove me nuts was the new couch has the electric recliners and two were up when the power went off!
Some have battery back up but talk about SLOW

I think it only goes to battery when there is a loss of power but to be honest I don't know how it works maybe he turns it on.

Well for me the drive was the best part but we are considering flying to Anchorage and renting a car and stay at motels or rent an RV. That is her talking. Be prepared for a lot of complaining from your woman if you drive. But there is so much you miss by flying. And just as an example if you take a cruise there you basically do what they have lined up. You cannot drive into Denali Nat; Park so you have to pay for a shuttle. There are 3 options....1. The green bus which you have to get a 2 week pass way ahead of your trip. It takes you in and drops you off where ever you want. That is for the back packers. 2. The Tundra bus takes you in 42 miles and back the max. 3. The cruise ships trip and it takes you in 17 miles and back. 17 miles is just a scratch. We did #2
Becky wants to RV all over the country when we retire, this would be a trip likely before we do. As a result of our build and living in a travel trailer for 18 months they aren't as appealing as they used to be but that is slowly changing. We sold our trailer when we moved in, didn't want to look at it anymore but are thinking camping van or small C class RV

Becky wants to RV all over the country when we retire, this would be a trip likely before we do. As a result of our build and living in a travel trailer for 18 months they aren't as appealing as they used to be but that is slowly changing. We sold our trailer when we moved in, didn't want to look at it anymore but are thinking camping van or small C class RV
Just do it!

-
Back