Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got invited to a wedding on Saturday and am taking my Swinger. It's a surprise for the bride who had a Swinger when she was in High School. Good thing I went over to the storage garage this morning to check it out. The battery was low and barely cranked it over. I threw the charger on it. It should be good to go tomorrow.

20240912_093330.jpg

Gained about 1/2 mile on the Land Espresso Record run this morning. Power is still there. I think there may be more to go in the distance to be had. The liquid portion of the fuel combination has not overflowed it's tank yet.

I got invited to a wedding on Saturday and am taking my Swinger. It's a surprise for the bride who had a Swinger when she was in High School. Good thing I went over to the storage garage this morning to check it out. The battery was low and barely cranked it over. I threw the charger on it. It should be good to go tomorrow.

View attachment 1716302303
She will love it, have a food time and be sure to leave with a strong pull
:thumbsup:
Gained about 1/2 mile on the Land Espresso Record run this morning. Power is still there. I think there may be more to go in the distance to be had. The liquid portion of the fuel combination has not overflowed it's tank yet.
Congratulations! I went to an event here in northeast Arkansas last year, Standing mile course, seen a 72 charger break the 194 mile per hour in a mile.

She will love it, have a food time and be sure to leave with a strong pull
:thumbsup:

Congratulations! I went to an event here in northeast Arkansas last year, Standing mile course, seen a 72 charger break the 194 mile per hour in a mile.
Her daughter was overjoyed that I would let her sit behind the wheel.

Been working on the frig surround. Wow! What a goat screw! Everything was nailed in from the back or top. Everything was hidden. I pried open a gap and started sawing finish nails. Finally it came loose. Now that it is out there's enough width to push the frig back 3 or so inches. I just tapped the wall back to see how it will work and took a picture. A little more trimming and some wood trim to finish it and it will look pretty good. We do have a 2 door cabinet that we hope can be modified to fit in the hole above the frig.

20240912_120147.jpg

20240912_120152.jpg

20240912_120203.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1716302303
I tried to get my bride onboard with leaving the reception in Moto's Hemi Challenger. One practice attempt at that back seat without her wedding dress was "No F#@%ing Way!" :lol:

Well men and ladies, Francine has found her way here and it has been raining pretty good for an hour, glad it runs right off the hill, may take a drive to the flat lands and see how the lower flat lands are looking.
So much more quite in the shop when it rains now, love the insulation

17261682710633718240677358453632.jpg

Well men and ladies, Francine has found her way here and it has been raining pretty good for an hour, glad it runs right off the hill, may take a drive to the flat lands and see how the lower flat lands are looking.
So much more quite in the shop when it rains now, love the insulation

View attachment 1716302376
We are about to get your rain. The hurricane has blessed us with a nice cloudy day today. Our adopted boy is swinging by for dinner, his lady is showing up at three to learn how I prepare Dove. Dove for the Entree, big home made salad, rice for the carb or garlic toast, and a Edwards frozen turtle pie for dessert. Going to be fun teaching his lady in the kitchen. She took today off for the event so we kicked it off with a pistol shooting session. Now heading to kitchen. She helped harvest the dove so it is only fair that she learns how to prepare it. Great time of year here in Arkansas!

Well the old truck is loaded up and ready for the parade tomorrow. Think it will do just fine pulling a flatbed trailer.
Got my rubber chicken dangling off the back to amuse traffic while I haul it on the 100-mile trip.

IMG_20240912_145440490_HDR.jpg

Always the other side of the country

-
Back