Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wax off?

daffy_fapping.gif

Sold two sets like that in Carlisle. And gave one set to Keefer.....
Yup
I have one of Hoppies hanging in the rafters
Thats where they are...
No, hoppymade heater. Looking for one now...

Thats what I had on it originally but burned it up with the draw. Want a old school spring wound 1 hour one. Looking now just 200 amps is hard to find
fixed
LOL the mockup would compete with that, lights flashing on the machine, 8 plugs firing and holes in the dist cap to check phasing. Marilyn says I need a lab coat!

View attachment 1716056940

It is great with the shop lights off!
That will clear any flammable vapor from the room!
Good Morning

Anybody on here looking for LBP steelies? Set of 4 popped up on FBM... off a 69 RR
I am but that's a bit far for me :) I was just looking at vintiques and they actually want more for stamped steel than rallys.. just WTF..

I am but that's a bit far for me :) I was just looking at vintiques and they actually want more for stamped steel than rallys.. just WTF..
YUP... I need SBP so there aren't a lot of options out there...and I need a later style wheel because I have single piston calipers up front so the early steelies won't clear. Also deadlined my vintage aluminum slots :mad:

YUP... I need SBP so there aren't a lot of options out there...and I need a later style wheel because I have single piston calipers up front so the early steelies won't clear. Also deadlined my vintage aluminum slots :mad:
I have my stock 14" and hubcaps and a set of dog dishes, i might just keep them if they clear the brakes when done.. just need to find decent 14" tires.. **** is stupid expensive.. Well.. no.. i'm stupid cheap :)

I have my stock 14" and hubcaps and a set of dog dishes, i might just keep them if they clear the brakes when done.. just need to find decent 14" tires.. **** is stupid expensive.. Well.. no.. i'm stupid cheap :)

That's where i want to go... body color steelies and poverty caps.

@RustyRatRod had a fairly economical tire that he's running... I think 14's?? My Cooper Cobras 14's are due replacement... 2016 production year so they've got some age issues.

That's where i want to go... body color steelies and poverty caps.

@RustyRatRod had a fairly economical tire that he's running... I think 14's?? My Cooper Cobras 14's are due replacement... 2016 production year so they've got some age issues.

Yeah, i wanna do body color on mine also.. i know 14's aren't cool but i can't bring myself to spend $200each for rims we used to literally throw away

-
Back