Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Weren't we talking about traffic cams earlier today? I got another frickin' ticket. $75. I went to the location and there is no camera there so it must have been the vehicle they park and nab. SOB!
Seldom do I see the City PD scribbling traffic citations. They do have numerous roadside sign boards in different parts of town trying to convey their traffic desires on the driving public. Frequently DUI warnings. Last week they had one programmed like a score board "610 Citations for blowing red lights since Jan 1. Don't be a statistic." :lol:

Rain quit at 2:00. Grass is gonna start growing again.
Got this done today, bloody pain in the arse..back bumper tomorrow.
IMG_1139.jpeg

It's raining out...and the dog is, of course, standing at the door all sad wanting to go out and get soaked again...because she just came in 10 minutes ago, soaking wet

It's raining out...and the dog is, of course, standing at the door all sad wanting to go out and get soaked again...because she just came in 10 minutes ago, soaking wet
She is quality control for your towel selection, and or couch or bed depending on your speed with the towel! She’s gonna get dry one way or another! (Shes gonna get ya) get it!

The pup has now decided in an effort to be more efficient and effective, it is much easier to get in the water bowl to drink. Jodi was not amused.

IMG_2315.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

It's one Bad *** truck!

I don't think it's a 65 as listed. Power Wagon badging on the hood isn't right. I think it's a 64... or just has a 64 hood.

Been searching Hemmings valuation and others. Can't find a 300 sweptline.

I did find a 64 FARGO Sweptline though

Yeah.... It's a 64

The first major styling change was for 1965, when the front fascia went from dual headlights to massively framed single headlight per side incorporated into a full width grille. This theme carried though until 1968, when the grille became a narrower yet more massive single-piece assembly.

This one still has the dual headlights.

1964... Same year as the Valiant.

1726624085930.png

1726624188656.png

Last edited:
Worked on that big dent in the trailer today. Beat the **** out of it with a porter power and a hammer. Owner only wanted it to look better and not spend a lot of money fixing it. I like taking my anger out on metal it makes me feel better. LOL

IMG_20240911_162038946_HDR (1).jpg

IMG_20240917_174930890_HDR.jpg

I don't think it's a 65 as listed. Power Wagon badging on the hood isn't right. I think it's a 64... or just has a 64 hood.

Been searching Hemmings valuation and others. Can't find a 300 sweptline.

I did find a 64 FARGO Sweptline though

Yeah.... It's a 64

The first major styling change was for 1965, when the front fascia went from dual headlights to massively framed single headlight per side incorporated into a full width grille. This theme carried though until 1968, when the grille became a narrower yet more massive single-piece assembly.

This one still has the dual headlights.

1964... Same year as the Valiant.

View attachment 1716304709
View attachment 1716304716
I think the 300 is a one ton the 200 is considered a sweptline 3/4 ton. At least the ones I have had were that way and a 300 have different fenders that are wider. I will try to find a picture of my d300 The w300 is 4 wheel drive

I think the 300 is a one ton the 200 is considered a sweptline 3/4 ton. At least the ones I have had were that way and a 300 have different fenders that are wider. I will try to find a picture of my d300 The w300 is 4 wheel drive
I can't make out the badge on the grill. It does have the PTO... Was that an option on the 3/4 ton? Been digging the internet looking for information, but not a lot out there that I've been able to find

-
Back