Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't make out the badge on the grill. It does have the PTO... Was that an option on the 3/4 ton? Been digging the internet looking for information, but not a lot out there that I've been able to find
Yes it was on that granny 4 speed. I think or I did have the PTO that bolts on there if you are interested I will look for it

Yes.. The single headlight was a 65 up change.... so I'm pretty sure the one I'm looking at is a 64 Probably a 200 That 300 of yours is substantially larger I think
Yes and if you look close you can see the fender well is bigger than on the 200

I also have a 1968 d100 shortbed that needs a total restoration on. So I have some parts and a contact below Gettysburg that has a lot of stuff

I also have a 1968 d100 shortbed that needs a total restoration on. So I have some parts and a contact below Gettysburg that has a lot of stuff
Not looking to get into a project now until the Valiant is done at least. He's got plates on the truck and drives it now, so should be road worthy right out the gate. I'll put classic tags on it.

Now you do realize the thing will handle like an OLD truck. Probably no power steering
Yup. Grew up with Old Jeep pickups and 50's Chevy'

Trying to orient... This is the transfer case, right?

Screenshot_20240917-224416_Messages.png

Screenshot_20240917-224408_Messages.png

Yup. Grew up with Old Jeep pickups and 50's Chevy'

Trying to orient... This is the transfer case, right?

View attachment 1716304757

View attachment 1716304758

I a,m pretty sure that is the transmission and the PTO drives off of that. It will have a divorced Transfer case which is connected to the transmission with a short drive shaft and yes that is the PTO plate. It will have it;s own lever so you will then have 3 levers. ANd they were used to run a winch as well/

They really don't have weak points other than rust. And that would be the typical places on the fenders and across the front of the hood. ANother place is look in the cowl vent and down towards the door hinges is a bad place they rust and VERY hard to fix.

They really don't have weak points other than rust. And that would be the typical places on the fenders and across the front of the hood. ANother place is look in the cowl vent and down towards the door hinges is a bad place they rust and VERY hard to fix.
Pictures aren't the best in the ad, although he's been very good communicating over text messages. Sent me the undercarriage photos pretty quickly. It'll be a long-ish drive, but I think worth it.

1726628315620.png

It doesn't look like a Poly because the valve covers are narrower BUT the intake looks like a poly but I am the last person who would know.

-
Back