Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah got the Jeep and Ford done then sold the Ford.....................wasn't paying attention to the Chevy.
Yeah, still getting used to the WV Laissez-faire way of doing this with the disconnect between inspection and registration. Maryland was militant with emails and letters about everything. Here's it's all just "when you get to it"

Just don't forget your personal property tax receipt...

Yeah, still getting used to the WV Laissez-faire way of doing this with the disconnect between inspection and registration. Maryland was militant with emails and letters about everything. Here's it's all just "when you get to it"

Just don't forget your personal property tax receipt...
Yup, thanks. Just an inspection today......................Jeep is due for registration in October. I am going to switch to the Coal plates like you got. Same thing for the Chevy and new Ford when they come up for registration. :thumbsup:

Levers one is prob for the 4wd range the other a PTO?

Probably the PTO. The 3.4 tom I had had the PTO But on a short bed?

Just got underbody and frame photos from the seller. Wow is it clean

IMG_20240917_143847.jpg

IMG_20240917_144010.jpg

IMG_20240917_144012.jpg

IMG_20240917_144016.jpg

IMG_20240917_144015.jpg

Weren't we talking about traffic cams earlier today? I got another frickin' ticket. $75. I went to the location and there is no camera there so it must have been the vehicle they park and nab. SOB!

-
Back