Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am not sure if these are wider, sold a few hundred of them never a complaint.
That pile is only part of what I am picking up. 20 boxes of it. Guy at Carlisle asked if i buy ignition parts ten around a month later called me and told me what he had. Crazy the 20's up all makes. Easily fill up the R/T and probably the small 4x8 trailer I have. Down by Willie. Guy asked if he can put it on hold a few months he is actually writing a book on them. Great for me most then will be identified. Stuff falls in my lap often. And the stuff non Mopar I already have a buyer for.

Last edited:
Morning guys I'm up but gonna drink the whole pot of coffee before I do anything.
Working on it. I make 4 cups. Fix a mug for the wife and I take the rest. Poof, gone. I like coffee but I don't drink more than 2 cups.

Working on it. I make 4 cups. Fix a mug for the wife and I take the rest. Poof, gone. I like coffee but I don't drink more than 2 cups.
It hasn't been bothering me to drink coffee half the day so I take advantage of it. lol

We got some paint on the house yesterday, just have the gables and backside left. Then get to run to Little Rock twice to pick up floor tiles, four hours each way. And on plus side I found spray buggy pump at tractor supply. Gonna be another busy day.

1B7BC804-EDBC-455F-B681-7599E1F66643.jpeg

We got some paint on the house yesterday, just have the gables and backside left. Then get to run to Little Rock twice to pick up floor tiles, four hours each way. And on plus side I found spray buggy pump at tractor supply. Gonna be another busy day.

View attachment 1716056959
Damit John could a slow down your making me tired just reading all your doing. :poke:
Really nice love the color.

View attachment 1716056959
I liked the primer color but the Grey/green even better. How do you get that much done so quick?

-
Back