Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats what I had on it originally but burned it up with the draw. Want a old school spring wound 1 hour one. Looking now just 20 amps is hard to find

Thats what I had on it originally but burned it up with the draw. Want a old school spring wound 1 hour one. Looking now just 20 amps is hard to find

Hoppy building some obscure 100 point distributor

Screenshot_20230228_070533_Google.jpg

49 this morning, 72 and sunny today, think I will clean the interior of my truck today, move smart, and ,, ah... sneezing this morning, :eek: :BangHead::eek:

nope not taking any chances, truck can wait

So, Is this okay or not? Eat breakfast at 6:30 a.m. have a glass of iced coffee. Go home. Drink six beers about 9:30 a.m. . Go out to the cafe again drink another iced coffee. Go home in the early afternoon. Drink four more beers. Take a 2-hour nap Fix some dinner. Go back out to the cafe for another iced coffee at 7:00 p.m. Asking for a friend .......

LOL the mockup would compete with that, lights flashing on the machine, 8 plugs firing and holes in the dist cap to check phasing. Marilyn says I need a lab coat!

DSC01026.JPG

DSC01025.JPG

It is great with the shop lights off!

So, Is this okay or not? Eat breakfast at 6:30 a.m. have a glass of iced coffee. Go home. Drink six beers about 9:30 a.m. . Go out to the cafe again drink another iced coffee. Go home in the early afternoon. Drink four more beers. Take a 2-hour nap Fix some dinner. Go back out to the cafe for another iced coffee at 7:00 p.m. Asking for a friend .......
Sounds like Carlisle Again.......

One day yes, two days in a row I say no way, not unless you are 21, full of c.. and throw in an hour of exercise

Keeping hydrated

Tell your friend to go easy on the caffeine

I have to see if the temp sensor is gone, It is basically the same as a cold water heater in a house. Tell you what in water based it cleans rally well.

Been calling them that for years like why is a driveway not called a parkway? And a parkway is not called a driveway? Only the shadow knows!

What is a 65 Plymouth signet 2 door 6 cyl not running but driven in the barn 7 years ago when the guy passed away...worth? Willie? And pretty soloid as I remember

If it's complete all good sheet metal... could probably get 8 - 10 for it...

I've been watching the market and it seems that the big block muscle market went so crazy the Early A family cars like the Valiant have taken a bump up. Last couple of decent 64s I looked at online were over 20k... and a 62 2-door Toad, bondo- bucket was 7k

Good Morning All Mad Scientists!!! Happy Birthday to Stephan Hotz, think he's on land for this one which is good!

It is crazy what A bodies go for. Look at 65-66 Charges, getting untouchable. A few years ago, a driver was 3K ish, now 10!

-
Back