Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't remember what nights. When I discovered him on late night radio, I was hooked. I was probably in Jr or Sr High School.
Thinking 12th grade with my fraternity brothers. Could have been later also. 1980ish?

This? New York band I guess

Yup. That was a big summertime song.
I think they were basically a bar band from the Albany area. Apparently didn't get picked up by stations outside of the Hudson valley and Northeast. They have website now.

Quick breakfast this morning. Got lots to do. Wire

PXL_20230530_113533990.jpg
some lights. Fix an airbag problem. Clutch in an 06 Mustang.

Good Morning. 10 pages of backreading. Nope. What did I miss? I got the bed of my truck swapped out, got my boy's heads and cam swapped but these heads use a 3 year specific rocker arm and they were missing one fulcrum and all of the lock nuts. Grrrrr. The rest is done tho. Went to a car show yesterday, about 35 miles each way. Car worked amazing, so just need to mow the grass and pack for MITP on Thursday. @toolmanmike when are you planning to be there?

Mower decks
Drum diameters
DIY
Fred in Pittsburgh
Power Tour no-go

Mower decks
Drum diameters
DIY
Fred in Pittsburgh
Power Tour no-go
Thanks Chris!

No rain here, close to 90 for next many days - will be no need to mow
still wondering brake diameters?
I am afraid to ask what this group is discussing doing it themselves
Fred made it safely? Woohoo
Tim isn't going on Power Tour? what happened?

You know, i love a company that replies to emails... i have emailed howards twice.. last one bout which dist drive to use with my new cam and they got right back to me.. Love that :)

So.. i'm at the point of dropping my k-frame to clean.. it's like 1/4" of sludge... plus i need to clean the new 318.. Oven cleaner still the way to go? or like royal purple degreaser?

I SOOO can't wait til this thing is clean and i don't look like a coal miner everytime i touch it.

Oven cleaner works well on most undercoating and dried on grease. If it is just sludge Purple and a scraper then a pressure washer if you have one.

Oven cleaner works well on most undercoating and dried on grease. If it is just sludge Purple and a scraper then a pressure washer if you have one.
Yeah.. i need to run to my sisters to get her pressure washer... sooo sick of grease and sludge..

got all the front suspension off yesterday and scraped the last of the undercoating.. Only 1 cam bolt was a fight but got it out without too much trouble and it's reusable.. could be worse :) Ended up cutting the a-arm out of the way to get room.. new ones coming with the drdiff kit..

Morning!
As expected another rough night. Doesent help the A/C is crap. Takes about a 6 degree change to shut it down. From hot to freezing. Turn it on, and off as needed. Not sure what we are doing today, other than driving around sightseeing. And visiting mil a couple times.
Been experimenting with an app, time lapse recording. Have to clean windshield this morning.

-
Back