Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had to deal with gophers in AZ. Problem with the horses... not as bad as prairie dogs but still a PITA. Nice thing was they reused the tunnels so the guillotine traps worked well
O i have those as well. We live near a canyon called gopher canyon

Selling my VW golf TDI sport wagon. I'm only driver now and 5 registered insured cars. Car max offered 13.5 for it. Carvanna 19.2. Same car. Hmmm who do I go with...

O i have those as well. We live near a canyon called gopher canyon

My dog at the time was pretty good at getting them... She'd get that look staring at the ground and do one of those fox "pounces" to crush the tunnel and plow her snout in to snatch the gopher out. Pretty slick operation.

Replace alternator on 2011 Buick enclave. Holy **** !!!!! Look at the location !!!!
Hour and a half just to get it off. I'll install the new one when it gets here tomorrow morning. Gave the guy a choice a new one for $599 just for the part or $220 for a rebuilt one. I told him the labor to do this job was going to be over $300. So he told me go ahead and put the new one on there cuz I don't want to pay you to do it again. Lol

PXL_20230531_181516663.jpg

PXL_20230531_181521576.jpg

PXL_20230531_181526473.MP.jpg

PXL_20230531_181530606.jpg

zkx14

Duster De-ruster​

JoinedDec 23, 2012Messages32,810Reaction score34,711LocationSouth Central PA
Reception at Carlisle?? And with the renowned gift kings OMR and Hoppy no gifts. :lol:
You don't think they would do anything embarrassing, obnoxious or generally inappropriate that would leave Mrs Mitch questioning the mental status of all Americans, do you? :rofl:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No need to concern yourselves with me. Offending anyone.

Looks like a change of plans on my part. I won't be there, sorry Tim.
Also no shirts.

Rained three inches worth overnight.
Ran a couple errands and took the GD back and forth to basketball camp.
Went out and cleaned and sprayed the working parts (open and shut) of the front windows.
Cleaned out the maple seeds that washed out of the gutters through the lawn drains.
Replaced some missing rock in various parts of the flower beds...how does it disappear??
Hot and humid with all that rain so I'm done outside for today.
GD has a double hitter tonight hoping we're rained out. 7:30 and 9:15 game...ugh!!
Have a better day!!

Replace alternator on 2011 Buick enclave. Holy **** !!!!! Look at the location !!!!
Hour and a half just to get it off. I'll install the new one when it gets here tomorrow morning. Gave the guy a choice a new one for $599 just for the part or $220 for a rebuilt one. I told him the labor to do this job was going to be over $300. So he told me go ahead and put the new one on there cuz I don't want to pay you to do it again. Lol

View attachment 1716096734

View attachment 1716096735

View attachment 1716096736

View attachment 1716096737
Smart guy!

Rained three inches worth overnight.
Ran a couple errands and took the GD back and forth to basketball camp.
Went out and cleaned and sprayed the working parts (open and shut) of the front windows.
Cleaned out the maple seeds that washed out of the gutters through the lawn drains.
Replaced some missing rock in various parts of the flower beds...how does it disappear??
Hot and humid with all that rain so I'm done outside for today.
GD has a double hitter tonight hoping we're rained out. 7:30 and 9:15 game...ugh!!
Have a better day!!
Dude, you are making me tired just reading that! You are worse than Frank!Buried French drain, fetched oil and filters for tractor service session. Stopped at liquor store and raked hay. Got me a nice summer time G2 and vodka going, I do my best to stop at 1600 hours every day.

Dude, you are making me tired just reading that! You are worse than Frank!Buried French drain, fetched oil and filters for tractor service session. Stopped at liquor store and raked hay. Got me a nice summer time G2 and vodka going, I do my best to stop at 1600 hours every day.
I had a water drainage issue when we moved in out back off the limestone terrace and flower beds we had put in. I needed a French drain and all I had was me and a shovel so called my landscaper. First, he ran it about 50 yards across the back yard. We had a big rain the next day and turned my back yard into a swamp. He came back and I told him bigger drain tube and all the way across the yard into the field. He replied to the field what's that guy going to say. I replied I am that guy and it's ok. I checked it this morning after the rain we had worked perfect.

Last edited:
Went touring around, bought some local brewed beer to share with our friends when we get home. Also a local soft drink maker. Will bring a few of those home too. Shortly of to massage, see if the knots can get worked out.
Found a cool car in front of a diner.
That’s chalkboard paint. Goes to car show all black, and everybody takes a turn.

IMG_4546.jpeg

IMG_4545.jpeg

No need to concern yourselves with me. Offending anyone.​

Looks like a change of plans on my part. I won't be there, sorry Tim.
Also no shirts.
Well, that is concerning. Will miss you and all that stuff, as we know it to be in good fun and nothing else - as my comment was intended.

Went touring around, bought some local brewed beer to share with our friends when we get home. Also a local soft drink maker. Will bring a few of those home too. Shortly of to massage, see if the knots can get worked out.
Found a cool car in front of a diner.
That’s chalkboard paint. Goes to car show all black, and everybody takes a turn.

View attachment 1716096774

View attachment 1716096775

Cool idea

-
Back