Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Which kit or product did you use Mitch? Tried a couple of things with my daughters Pontiac but just gave up and bought new assemblies.
I've used a few different ones over the years. This one works the best. Five stages.
PXL_20230608_221125870.jpg

The classic rock FM down the coast was really on their game today. Just like listening to my favorite FM stations from my youth :lol:
If the signal would just make it over that big pile of rocks down there at Pt Conception it would be real good :lol:

Maryland plate.

Did you know that the state of Maryland was named in honor of Queen Henrietta Maria, the wife of King Charles I.

And the patterns and colors of the flag are based upon the House of Calvert and the Crossland's. The red and white Crossman (Crossland) Cross was adopted by the Marylander's who went and fought for the South during the U.S. Civil War.

I've used a few different ones over the years. This one works the best. Five stages.
View attachment 1716100024
I sand my headlights depending on how bad they are with 2,000 grit and then 3,000 grit and then use a compound and polish for paint with a small air buffer. Cheaper for me because I always have compound and polish in the shop.

I sand my headlights depending on how bad they are with 2,000 grit and then 3,000 grit and then use a compound and polish for paint with a small air buffer. Cheaper for me because I always have compound and polish in the shop.
That might have been a good technique to use on our windshields after Spring Sand Blasting Season out in the mighty Mojave :lol:

K.. i want that setup.... i thought all the rack setups move it to the front... hows the ride with coil overs? held up well?
Don’t know yet. Cars not done. But that said, it’s been out for 8 years. When Gerst was making it himself, there was no reported failures on even daily drivers. Everything is thicker than the RMS or HDK set up’s and everything is gusseted and double sheered.

That said, shortly after QA1 bought out Gerst, there were a couple reports of some early QA1 versions having cracked welds but it was discovered that they’d used the wrong grade of steel and didn’t adjust the welding rod accordingly. They did warranty those pieces and correct the problem though.

The rear, there’s only a handful out there running it. Maybe 8 of them. I actually helped Gerst design part of it. He then took what parts I’d designed, improved upon it and built it. But it’s not for the set and forget crowd. It’s designed for maximum adjustability and articulation.

I hope to one day wake up in a world where the chicken can cross the road without having to explain its motive.

-
Back