Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thought I would jump in and say good morning, been a few since I have stopped in.

Well !! Looks like the Mrs'es has woke up, time to get outside and water my tomatoes and cucumbers, have a good one, Owner of The little drag strip in northeast Arkansas

Screenshot_20230604-111306_Gallery.jpg

Planted some grass yesterday out front by the new trees and a little patch by the shop, mother nature did all the watering but I did set up one sprinkler up front to help get it established. Neighbor gave us a nice sunflower plant about 4 feet tall already, still need to plant tomatoes and squash.

Planted some grass yesterday out front by the new trees and a little patch by the shop, mother nature did all the watering but I did set up one sprinkler up front to help get it established. Neighbor gave us a nice sunflower plant about 4 feet tall already, still need to plant tomatoes and squash.
Have to go and get more Tomatoe plants today .
Damn Deer Ate mine yesterday..
Never had that happen before.

Have to go and get more Tomatoe plants today .
Damn Deer Ate mine yesterday..
Never had that happen before.
That is rare, that and squash are the only things they don't eat up here, well maybe that's the rabbits, dunno because I do have a 7 foot fence around the garden.

Well off to try to find me a new torque wrench

Have a good one

Morning!
Mild this morning, not too hot today. Good day to play outside.

Good morning, our small U- shaped raised garden with a fence around it keeps the critters away for the most part.

We used to have to calibrate the whole bases torque wrenches, every three months in my shop. Holy crap that was a full time job. PIA they had to saturate in low humidity between 70-80 degrees F for 20 hours, then you could calibrate them. But you can have it in your toolbox in -20 or 130F and use it. Never got that part of it.

CDI makes them for snapon. Best out there. Buy it direct 1/2 the price.

We used to have to calibrate the whole bases torque wrenches, every three months in my shop. Holy crap that was a full time job. PIA they had to saturate in low humidity between 70-80 degrees F for 20 hours, then you could calibrate them. But you can have it in your toolbox in -20 or 130F and use it. Never got that part of it.

CDI makes them for snapon. Best out there. Buy it direct 1/2 the price.
[/URL]
Next time the snappy truck shows up, i should check mine.

I did all of mine again before I left. Aircraft are way more controlled. Had super tight tolerance for error, some +- 1%. Every screw nut bolt and clamp had specs. PIA for sure. Man I can do a course on how to use them. The most important things are if it is dropped it needs calibration and break them three times before using them. Seriously.

-
Back