Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And smoke. Welding like that inside the car gave me a headache. Gonna have to figure out a way to get the fumes and smoke out of the car . Thinking of rigging the shop vac to the gun and letting it suck the fumes as I weld

Not using gas? Or still a lot in the closed space

And smoke. Welding like that inside the car gave me a headache. Gonna have to figure out a way to get the fumes and smoke out of the car . Thinking of rigging the shop vac to the gun and letting it suck the fumes as I weld
That could suck in sparks and blow up the vacuum!

Get you an airline, blow welds to cool off, and at the same time it will move air.
May just wheel the thing outside from now on too. It’s not bad at all when on the exterior panels but inside the trunk especially it gets quite trapped

McMaster-Carr
fixed link. Mask fits under hood
Nope, I need this!

IMG_0380.png

Had a blast working with a church security team today, they brought some FBI targets with them to the range today and had me run them thru the FBI Qualification protocol. It was a hoot! 25 yards does not sound like it is ver far but I can assure you with a pistol in your hand looking for a precision shot it separates the wheat from the chaff for sure.Fun day but I am whipped.

Had a blast working with a church security team today, they brought some FBI targets with them to the range today and had me run them thru the FBI Qualification protocol. It was a hoot! 25 yards does not sound like it is ver far but I can assure you with a pistol in your hand looking for a precision shot it separates the wheat from the chaff for sure.Fun day but I am whipped.
didn’t get a chance to grab pics but my son got to fire his first rifle today. Just three rounds was all he could stand but he at least hit the old water heat twice at 100 yards.

Got a lot cleaned up in quonset. Benches all good to be moved with my pallet jack now. Almost ready to put studebaker where i can work on it. Tomorrow i will put it in place. Up on stands and hoping to get Barracuda moved so i can take more pics, and load all the parts.

Searches. Was down hard again yesterday. **** really sucks lately. Way behind on boxing stuff up for Carlisle.

a month, so really maybe 20 days good in reality. You have no idea what a pain it is really. At least all the distributors are known good since I spun them up a few months ago and have been in low humidity now. Its the little stuff that needs new prices. And everything willneed a price. Have a friend helping me out this year.

a month, so really maybe 20 days good in reality. You have no idea what a pain it is really. At least all the distributors are known good since I spun them up a few months ago and have been in low humidity now. Its the little stuff that needs new prices. And everything willneed a price. Have a friend helping me out this year.
How many items you think, sounds like a lot of work.

-
Back