Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heres a guide for ya!

fart chart.jpg

Morning weather watchers. Rain we've had rain off and on for the past couple days one of those light steady rains. Yesterday we were at about an inch and a half. I'll need to mow soon.

Last edited:
we are in a 6" deficit on rain right now. Must be low one of the springs that are on the property dried up. To bad the dam thing is below the pond!

Good morning all, maybe check into the Barracuda today. Went to a 3 day Mopar show last weekend and when I got home battery was down. Noticed the alt gauge was ticking slightly

didn’t get a chance to grab pics but my son got to fire his first rifle today. Just three rounds was all he could stand but he at least hit the old water heat twice at 100 yards.
A. Don't worry about the pics. You had a good time and more so, with something like that, taking pics means you can't be focused on your son and safety.
B. What the heck did you start him with? 30-06? 8mm Mauser? I've become a big beleiver in starting everyone off with 22 LR bolt action if possible. And I don't beleive in benches.
a month, so really maybe 20 days good in reality. You have no idea what a pain it is really. At least all the distributors are known good since I spun them up a few months ago and have been in low humidity now. Its the little stuff that needs new prices. And everything willneed a price. Have a friend helping me out this year.
Sounds like a good plan. Do you have a water tight procedure ready to go when the storms hit?
I've got to work or I'd offer to hep you (lord knows why. LOL)
Morning dizzy men.

Finallly ordered a large ultrasonic cleaner. Kind of needed one forever have a small one gallon one but really need a bigger one got a deal on a 4 gallon. Should do everything I will ever need.
Awsome!
New or used?
Does it have a heater?

No but I bet Parts hound does.
IIRC when you posted it before that its a go/no go type setup. Does starters and alternators. But for alts, at least for myself I'd want to be able to load it and read amperage at different rpm.

Good morning all, maybe check into the Barracuda today. Went to a 3 day Mopar show last weekend and when I got home battery was down. Noticed the alt gauge was ticking slightly
Could be down one winding or a diode.
At slow idle or at all rpms?

50's good price though. Hershey stuff there.
You setting up there this year?
One that size will help clean behind your ears
Gotta dunk in for that :eek:
Looks like we will finally get some rain tonight/tomorrow. Need it the pond is lacking
Yep. This one looks like a sure thing. Haven't heard how much we are expected to get though.
No popcorn factor on that chart... Should have a line that goes from 'dry' to 'Movie theater butter' :rofl:

Good Morning

@FISHYPETE
My guess is its the alternator.
I would measure voltmeter across the battery, and at the alternator output.
Then give it a little throttle (1200 - 1500 rpm) and repeat.
From what to what positions does the ammeter needle move?
Which alternator-regulator system is in the car?

A. Don't worry about the pics. You had a good time and more so, with something like that, taking pics means you can't be focused on your son and safety.
B. What the heck did you start him with? 30-06? 8mm Mauser? I've become a big beleiver in starting everyone off with 22 LR bolt action if possible. And I don't beleive in benches.

Sounds like a good plan. Do you have a water tight procedure ready to go when the storms hit?

Awsome!
New or used?
Does it have a heater?

I wrap the pop ups with a long plastic sheet and rull up the ends together and clamp them to work like a rian gutter between them. Works well last year.

Awsome!
New or used?
Does it have a heater?

Honestly, it was rather unplanned. I started him on a hot 5.56 load. We were having a family picnic and my brother in law showed up with a new gun. So I grabbed my AR and went back to the range we’ve been building to go shoot with him. It was what I happened to have on hand.

My son wanted to go and I had extra eye and ear pro so i said yes. Got back there and decided to let him pop off a couple. My stock has a hard metal plate on the back and he was wearing a thin t shirt so while the 5.56 doesn’t have a ton of recoil, it was enough to make him sore. But he wants to try again next weekend. So I’m gonna break out the 10/22.

I don’t run bolt guns, I shoot leftie and have never figured out the right way to work the bolt that way.

-
Back