Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Does anyone have an issue with the steering column getting hot? I don't know if I have an electrical issue that will soon go bad or if the large fenderwell header tube that is an inch or so away from the column is transferring the heat. It gets very hot to the touch on a long drive. Or maybe heat trapped against the firewall from no inner fenders. Not sure
My 66 column got damn hot but the lower cover/bushing was shot.

1686678437094.png

So, I wait in the designated lab to get chest nuked for half hour. They summon me for the procedure, take one look at the paperwork "We don't do that here. X-Ray is across the street in the old lab." 10 minutes in the old lab and I was on my may home :lol:

So, I wait in the designated lab to get chest nuked for half hour. They summon me for the procedure, take one look at the paperwork "We don't do that here. X-Ray is across the street in the old lab." 10 minutes in the old lab and I was on my may home :lol:
Hope you passed

Finally starting to look like a deck! The small blocks at base of hand rail post was my third hand to maintain elevation of post so I could clamp it in place. When ya work alone you have to be a bit creative. I see some G2 and Vodka on the horizon. I am baked. No energy left. It is hot out there today.

IMG_3972.jpeg

Finally starting to look like a deck! The small blocks at base of hand rail post was my third hand to maintain elevation of post so I could clamp it in place. When ya work alone you have to be a bit creative. I see some G2 and Vodka on the horizon. I am baked. No energy left. It is hot out there today.

View attachment 1716102074
Looooking Goood .

I called it a day, as soon as my feet hit the floor.
One lung just ain't cuttin it.

So guess what we are pouring this evening In preparation for hockey? Yep some yummy Glen Fargo in honor of Mopar Maxx weekend I just missed. What a great weekend of racing. Plus a tractor pulling event! @toolmanmike car club throws a great party and race weekend. Last time I went I was still living in Fargo, it was a bit of a hike down to Iowa! As a result I may have got there a day early and perhaps in the morning? I showed up, and Tool man and his crew were prepping the track, hanging banners, and all the crap ya gotta do to host a great weekend of racing. I roll up in some Sublime and he grins, knowing full well who it was. I pull out some Glen Fargo from the trunk, his crew is munching doughnuts and coffee shaking their heads saying no f** way, Mike looks at his watch, we look at each other shrug and pour! Great race, great weekend, great fellowship!

IMG_3973.jpeg

View attachment 1716102074

Nice pier...:poke:

When is the high-angle tower going up at the range?

You need a jacuzzi tub for recovery John

-
Back