Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Had to look up a couple of British terms

doofer
noun
1. An object whose name the speaker or writer cannot remember.
2. In particular, the remote control for a television.

Dalek
/ (ˈdɑːlɛk) /

noun
any of a set of fictional robot-like creations that are aggressive, mobile, and produce rasping staccato speech

Had to look up a couple of British terms

doofer
noun
1. An object whose name the speaker or writer cannot remember.
2. In particular, the remote control for a television.

Dalek
/ (ˈdɑːlɛk) /

noun
any of a set of fictional robot-like creations that are aggressive, mobile, and produce rasping staccato speech
This is a Dalek.. I know WAY too much bout Dr. Who
1687527415499.png

If there was a slot that it popped out of while you were driving???? Oh yeah.

And people would LOVE the exhaust smell from your car as it drove by
When I had my farm we had an oil press for pressing canola seed that we would get from some local farmers and make canola oil and run that in our old diesel tractors.
Exhaust smelled like french fries.

my $50 can of spray paint showed up... will find out if it matches my car when i get home.. betting i threw away $50 though :)

Good morning guys. Off today, sitting with a heating pad and coffee. I hope all is well out there

Wow... actually sprayed some ona box and it looks like the proper red for my car :) a bit stoked... will see how it matches when i get home.. the 62 red is a little on the dark side.. didn't think i would get a match.

Good morning guys. Off today, sitting with a heating pad and coffee. I hope all is well out there
Hope ya feel better... pain sucks.. i have bad nerve dmg in my left shoulder and it's like being stabbed 24/7 plus my whole arm going numb on and off... old age is fun :)

Wow... actually sprayed some ona box and it looks like the proper red for my car :) a bit stoked... will see how it matches when i get home.. the 62 red is a little on the dark side.. didn't think i would get a match.
Well fingers crossed hope for the best.
Let us know when you get home.

Hope ya feel better... pain sucks.. i have bad nerve dmg in my left shoulder and it's like being stabbed 24/7 plus my whole arm going numb on and off... old age is fun :)
It does, but I know this is temporary. Had shoulder surgery a few years ago and thought I needed the other done but it was a pinched nerve. Sorry for your pain. It is exhausting.

I know my friends here questioned needing shoulder surgery just after being divorced for a year or so, then the other shoulder was giving problems until my girlfriend moved here, but I swear it is unrelated.

Well fingers crossed hope for the best.
Let us know when you get home.
i'm actually stunned at how close it looks.. I went with a place called Vintagepaint (www.vintagepaint.biz) and got single stage urethane in a aerosol can to test and it came with a spare nozzle, it lays down super smooth and looks great (for shooting on a **** ups box..) and showed up in a week.. PLUS.. they have a quart of single stage listed for $83 with hardener... everywhere i have called is 225-250 for the same thing .
2023-06-23 10.47.09.jpg

It does, but I know this is temporary. Had shoulder surgery a few years ago and thought I needed the other done but it was a pinched nerve. Sorry for your pain. It is exhausting.

I know my friends here questioned needing shoulder surgery just after being divorced for a year or so, then the other shoulder was giving problems until my girlfriend moved here, but I swear it is unrelated.
Yeah, i shattered my shoulder in a mountain bike crash 3 years ago (after a lifetime of no breaks!) Shattered the ball/socket and everything down to the elbow... it works perfect and 100% mobility after a reverse replacement but i have some nerves caught or pinched.. when i lay under my car and hit it right it's like lighting through my body. and just pain most of the time.. meh.. life is pain :)

Went from bone dry to soggy here. Almost stopped at the moment, but more to come this afternoon. Guess I am not getting trees down this week. Not like its a rush - just nice to see things get done once you schedule it.

Good Morning.

Feed the cats, pull some weeds, harvest some onions and radishes, pick some raspberries, fill up the water barrel and water the garden. Damn those radishes are hot this year.

20230623_090019.jpg

20230623_092217.jpg

20230623_092317.jpg

20230623_094238.jpg

20230623_095318.jpg

20230623_092234.jpg

Looks like they did it. I 95 to re-open at noon. Just did a drive through with all the Philly mascots on a fire truck. LOL

IMG_4394.jpeg

i'm actually stunned at how close it looks.. I went with a place called Vintagepaint (www.vintagepaint.biz) and got single stage urethane in a aerosol can to test and it came with a spare nozzle, it lays down super smooth and looks great (for shooting on a **** ups box..) and showed up in a week.. PLUS.. they have a quart of single stage listed for $83 with hardener... everywhere i have called is 225-250 for the same thing .
View attachment 1716105831
Paint went way up in price to the point of stupid.
Looks good just hope it matches.

-
Back