Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey i did not look but did the car have vintage stickers say Crane or moon etc in the rear windows like alot of them did? Might have some if needed.

That one definitely needs to go on display at Carlisle one year. Not on the field but in one of the show buildings they would love to show that one off.

We got lucky finding crank and pistons. They are pretty much nonexistent like everything else
@dragonslayer is pretty good at finding that stuff. He is my go to Hemi guy. What did you decide on for ignition? love that magneto so period correct.

I found another magneto in the garage. I forgot to bring it back home though
They are pretty simple really. A big *** ac generator with a set of points to tell it when to fire. I see them around, not cheap usually 800+ in unknown condition. Seems the Joe Hunt is the one people want. Never played with them yet. Need to get with a fried that does them and learn.

This one looks even nicer than the one in the car. I had so many different boxes I missed that one. No big deal nothing in there is going anywhere

How much documentation for the car you find? Be pretty cool to see it all with the car in say a binder. I might have a spare HD mopar binder if you need it for the wow factor.

Remind me I will bring it to Carlisle. The HD ones that are for service manuals. Might have a spare 69 correct one. Seriously remind me next week thats when I do the books.

similar
binder.jpg

Morning memorabilia collectors.
Storms all night, and center city to see a new doc today.
Waiting for the sun to see if any damage from last night.

-
Back