Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Seth's car has made even more confused. Turn the idle extra screws all the way in and it does nothing different. Can't find a vacuum leak something, isn't right. Also there is full vacuum on ported port also. WTF! Has 13" vacuum at idle. So, I am wondering if getting enough fuel in carb somewhere to run and that is picking the vacuum up?? Maybe actually has low idle vacuum and the springs are allowing it to run pig rich picking idle up? This is Eddy AVS2. Going to a Holley I have tomorrow.

@Mattax
@MomsDuster

So Seth's car has made even more confused. Turn the idle extra screws all the way in and it does nothing different. Can't find a vacuum leak something, isn't right. Also there is full vacuum on ported port also. WTF! Has 13" vacuum at idle. So, I am wondering if getting enough fuel in carb somewhere to run and that is picking the vacuum up?? Maybe actually has low idle vacuum and the springs are allowing it to run pig rich picking idle up? This is Eddy AVS2. Going to a Holley I have tomorrow.

@Mattax
@MomsDuster
When you pull the carb look at the transfer slots. Wonder if they are/were over exposed, and the vacuum ports are both being affected. If the floats are too high it could also be bypassing fuel directly in. Just spitballing.

When you pull the carb look at the transfer slots. Wonder if they are/were over exposed, and the vacuum ports are both being affected. If the floats are too high it could also be bypassing fuel directly in. Just spitballing.
I know them AVS’s can get finicky with fuel pressure also.

Do Edelbrocks have the same transfer slot design?

Trying to pay attention to this thread while watching a You tube Live.

Looks like you guys might still hit that 1/2 mil tonight. But Hoppy was your ringer….

Cheese

IMG_4417.jpeg

Watching fire works on the tube .Best one yet! Won't get wet and beat the crowd , must be getting old.:popcorn:

Crap we have to take off for a golf tournament at 0630 in the am guess I'll miss the big one and have to read about it later.

I need some major prayers boys. Major ones and for my son. Please. One of the worst possible things just happened. No details on this. He’s alive but we need every prayer possible

-
Back