Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of flight lines. Some poor unfortunate Delta employee got "ingested" by a Delta flight taxiing to the gate in San Antonio :realcrazy:
Saw that. What a nasty way to go. If I had a choice I would rather get "ingested" by my old girlfriend! :thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

You seriously have to watch that on jets. Prop wash was our thing to watch out for and never stare straight on at a rotating prop. Weird it makes you almost hypnotized and you want to walk towards it. You have no idea how many young people i stopped from doing that. For some reason the 4 blade were worse then the six blade props.

I'll git the farwood an the Lucky7 bbq rub ready :rofl:

bbq.jpg

The other day I was sitting on my porch and heard a familiar noise from somewhere near by. Sounded just like a blown alcohol motor idling. That distinctive RUMP RUMP RUMP. There was a fella a few blocks away that was a circle track unlimited Late Model guy, he may have changed hobbies since our track closed.

Tenderloins, sweet corn, and watermelon for supper tonight. Pics to follow.

Here's the latest edition to my shop, one day I might actually work in it. Pink Floyd, 6 gals with albums painted on their arses, what could be better?

Image - 2023-06-26T043434.598.jpeg

-
Back