Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can’t be any worse than that crap Canada is poisoning us with
Cover up the hot rods! Elon and his SpaceX homies are going to attempt to put more junk in the atmosphere tonight. 21:40 PDT from Vandenberg SFB. 3 things could happen if I head to one of my vantage points to watch. #1 failure to launch and postpone until later date. #2 postpone for 20 minutes and launch while I'm driving back to the house. #3 too bloody foggy to see anything :lol:

Cover up the hot rods! Elon and his SpaceX homies are going to attempt to put more junk in the atmosphere tonight. 21:40 PDT from Vandenberg SFB. 3 things could happen if I head to one of my vantage points to watch. #1 failure to launch and postpone until later date. #2 postpone for 20 minutes and launch while I'm driving back to the house. #3 too bloody foggy to see anything :lol:
Sky was crystal clear option #3 delete. Tried option #2 for 45 minutes, I waited it out. BINGO option #1 confirmed :BangHead: :rofl:

Good morning all. We got hit by lightning yesterday. Burned out the pump control modules and communications card for the jacking system. Thankfully we had spares onboard. All working again.

Morning ya early risers! Should be a very hot quiet day of moving box’s and associated relocation chores. I got the storage building completely empty yesterday with exception of mill and lathe. Dumped everything in the shop and house. Looks like a homeless camp at the moment. It will take a few days to get it sorted out.

Good mornin' c\_/ .
I'll bet you will see something in this video that you'll use in the future (if you remember it) ...
There's one that I have fingered out on my own before. I altered the fitment and grip range of pop rivets.

Good mornin' c\_/ .
I'll bet you will see something in this video that you'll use in the future (if you remember it) ...
There's one that I have fingered out on my own before. I altered the fitment and grip range of pop rivets.

Thanks but to do a lot of these you'd have to be able to cut a straight line, so I'm out lol!

Good Morning Ray! Offload complete?
I did that on Sunday. Then Monday morning,took the girls to the Airport. Spent yesterday putting away Carlisle stuff. Cleaned the house up from the mess the girls left . AND....Threw out that damn stinkin " Nuoc Mam " Fish Sauce.......KKKKKKKKK

What does that look like compared to a normal, retired day Wolfie? .
:thumbsup:
1689760559625.png

Morning retirees and working slobs :lol:

Mowed the back yard after work last night. I really need to go shopping... I ate the last can of tuna and martini olives for dinner yesterday.
I still have coffee though

-
Back