Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here's a favorite! :rofl:

dancing-pool-side gif.gif

Welcome to the Coffee Shop. Haven't met you yet.
Hello Demon,
I am new here. The gentlemen in the group are just acquainting me with the shenanigans that go on in here. I have a 73 Swinger that I am starting to redo. Overall, the car is in great shape mechanically and no rust in the body or frame. The interior needs some love though and that is where I am starting. This is my first car to work on so I will be learning along the way. It will mainly be my daily driver until the salt hits the road.

Hello Demon,
I am new here. The gentlemen in the group are just acquainting me with the shenanigans that go on in here. I have a 73 Swinger that I am starting to redo. Overall, the car is in great shape mechanically and no rust in the body or frame. The interior needs some love though and that is where I am starting. This is my first car to work on so I will be learning along the way. It will mainly be my daily driver until the salt hits the road.
That is great. Pics of the car? We like pics. I am very confused....you mentioned Gentlemen? Here? Have a name? More than one?

-
Back