Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just read something on Hooker's website the other day about those ceramic coatings. It was very adamant about new engine break-in time and that coating and stated not to use your expensive ceramic coated headers during break-in. Apparently the radical heat from the break-in will destroy that coating.
I read the same thing on TTI's website. I already made a note to ensure they are not used on the Dyno.:thumbsup:

It's a good week to be inside. My wife and I play a lot of golf nearly everyday. Sunday I sold my car trailer and was trying to move it with the dolly by myself and tweaked the back. It's not bad but will probably take a week to mend so the heat wave came at the perfect time. Meanwhile the wife plays on has a lesson at 1pm today crazy I told her.

Hydrate hydrate

Morning gang ...

Cool overnight with the windows open. I'll need to close things up when it gets into the upper 80s... I'm looking at getting a portable AC unit for the garage just to take the edge off.

Wiring harness arrived yesterday. What a thing is beauty.

Hydrate hydrate

Morning gang ...

Cool overnight with the windows open. I'll need to close things up when it gets into the upper 80s... I'm looking at getting a portable AC unit for the garage just to take the edge off.

Wiring harness arrived yesterday. What a thing is beauty.
Oh I do usually 80-100 oz of H2O a day.

I have a mini split unit in each garage and set them at 82. It takes the humidity out of the garages and keeps them comfortable. If I go out there for any extended time, I just lower the temperature.

When I got my new wiring harness and opened the box, I immediately knew with how good it looked it was money well spent.

2nd cup of coffee and working on a timeline for the project car. I have taken tons of pictures and have all receipts, but I like to have everything organized.

It's Willys Wednesday!

1690367793820.png

Good morning :D

Morning!
Already muggy, 84 degrees for a high.
Todays challenge is customer attempted to remove oil pan in his 64 Thunderchicken. Cant get engine high enough. So
I need to go see what he missed. Should have consulted me,before he started, i could have fixed the stripped oil drain plug. And saved me a lot of grief.
Beautiful garage, 2 hoists and a ton of collectibles. SFA for tools.

Well, the header gaskets I have been waiting for came in, I was so pissed to see they was not LA style but magnum style :BangHead: :BangHead:.
Looks like another week of waiting, but I have other things to do i guess, mow, separate triple tools and othere things I don't need to go on a table for sale next weekend, label prices , wash my truck inside and out..

Morning!
Already muggy, 84 degrees for a high.
Todays challenge is customer attempted to remove oil pan in his 64 Thunderchicken. Cant get engine high enough. So
I need to go see what he missed. Should have consulted me,before he started, i could have fixed the stripped oil drain plug. And saved me a lot of grief.
Beautiful garage, 2 hoists and a ton of collectibles. SFA for tools.
That does not sound like fun, good luck!

Thank you, I posted yesterday morning that it was hump day, boy was I wrong, but no one cought it that I could see, good morning
I was a day off all day yesterday as well. It must be going around.

-
Back