Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have to put something extra in my coffee to erase these visions
Is this the vision you are trying to erase?
1690455448942.png

BTW.. item ordered from drdiff showed yesterday... item from PST.. still no shipping nfo.. ordered at the same time. If anyone needs torsion bars go with mancini, they ship insanely fast...

Very surprised on that one. Wonder why?
well.. they messed up the billing first, i fixed that within a hour.. was told it would ship yesterday (2 days after ordering) but never got a shipping confirmation which i assume they send.. would be odd not to in this day and age..

Either way.. taking 2 days to ship stuff that's in stock seems kinda slow anymore. I have ordered from Mancini at 4pm and had the stuff show up the next day (i'm 10 miles from them, but they shipped out that fast)

Not bitching.. just letting anyone know if they are in a hurry is all :)

And it's 7:30 and i'm done with my work for the day.. now for 9 hours of sitting here :( back to some books :)

I ordered a set of Coker tires Tuesday evening through Summit and they are scheduled to be here today. We’ll see…

So, from what I can tell ordering from Summit should be my last choice? It doesn't sound like they are too reliable with their delivery.

So, from what I can tell ordering from Summit should be my last choice? It doesn't sound like they are too reliable with their delivery.
No.. summit is amazing.. they usually ship same day and stuff shows up fast... i have never had them mess up a order either.. but i'm sure they have

I've had good experiences with Summit.
Some things they have in the warehouse, some things drop ship from the manufacturer. If it's out of the Ohio warehouse, I'll have it in 2 days. Nevada maybe 4. Things that drop ship are a crap shoot...

And always check for the part on rock auto (if it's a normal part) really hard to beat them...

-
Back