Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On that note, I think I wanna find me some finned SBM valve covers for my 360

I’m thinking if they do a west coast one, I’m thinking of doing it

Lots of storms...............at least we are getting a good soaking rain, we needed it.

Nothing yet...

20230807_152604.jpg

Thinking that's the only way to get rid of my bees -smoke them out. But I want them to die as they leave so they don't swarm me or return somewhere else. I have come to the conclusion that there are way more in the frame than I thought. They go in the hole in front of the right rear wheel. Fairly certain they are up in the arch above the wheel. No easy way to get at them. I'm near the point of just parking it back in the corner and leaving it go to freeze them out. Pissing me off that I can't get any work done on it.

Good Morning
Shop vac, long pipe. Stuff a rag in the hose and let it sit in the sun for a day. Safe and very effective

Yeah... Crazy wind and rain right now. Weather alert stuff was blowing up on all my cell phones (3 of them)
Can't hardly handle one cell phone can't imagine 3.
You all stay safe over there I expect you to be with the rest of us in the morning coffee crew.

did they release the dates? I wanted to do one
Nothing yet. Traditionally Power Tour has been the week before or the week after Father’s Day. They won’t release until probably Dec/Jan.

No clue on the west coast dates if they do one.

Nothing yet. Traditionally Power Tour has been the week before or the week after Father’s Day. They won’t release until probably Dec/Jan.

No clue on the west coast dates if they do one.
I cannot imagine they will actually do a west coast power tour. Way to far between cities and mostly desert....

So dug around the base of a maple tree,loosened dirt. Pushed it over with the kioti and cut it off about 7’ up from root ball, pulled the rest out with avalanche. No stump to deal with.
Looks like rain.

Can't hardly handle one cell phone can't imagine 3.
You all stay safe over there I expect you to be with the rest of us in the morning coffee crew.

You are going to get the worst of it down there.................I am getting lucky again the bad stuff is moving south. BE SAFE!

All good here... It plowed through strong but moved quickly. Have the windows open on the leeward side of the house again. Light rain and breeze.

-
Back