Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, here's a rant. People that sell products on the internet and take credit cards but when you place your order it won't complete. By then the item is sold to someone else. :mob: :mob: :mob:

But....But....But....Tim couldn't find it...... :lol: @Mopar Tim
Well in his defense it wasn't installed when he drove it.
The original was laying on the floor. You had to push where the moon pedal is attached now. :lol:
Poor Tim was pushing the pedal and wondering why no response.
That was my anti theft device.

Well in his defense it wasn't installed when he drove it.
The original was laying on the floor. You had to push where the moon pedal is attached now. :lol:
Poor Tim was pushing the pedal and wondering why no response.
That was my anti theft device.
Yeah, I knew that, Just messin with Tim..... :lol:

Hey, here's a rant. People that sell products on the internet and take credit cards but when you place your order it won't complete. By then the item is sold to someone else. :mob: :mob: :mob:
I contacted the company. Same company but they switched hands due to the death of the original owner. (RIP Ben) Chris said some of the accounts didn't switch over properly when they changed the site. He offered to make me 2 on the next run and send them to me. Nice guy and good customer service. THey are a small company and just work nights and weekends producing these products. All will be good.

Looking like we're going to get slobberknockered with a line of severe storms around 5pm today...

Screenshot_20230807_140419_Brave.jpg

-
Back