Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
?, Something you just got? Mine sat many years before I bought it and near another 10 before I registered and insured it. All I did when I bought it was transfer the title.

Rained overnight again here, Nice in 70's now

WTF. They delivered like that?

Good Morning
Dagnabbit anyway.
Bought in 2018. Just insuring now.
But now needs an out of Province inspection.
Find out tomorrow what that's going to entail.

No, I’m saying California was caught greatly exaggerating the emmisons numbers from the diesel fuel study they conducted that led to all the added taxes and fees because the study claimed diesel fuel was in violation of the 1970s clean air act. When a new study was conducted in 2017, it exposed the numbers and the professor that was leading the original study admitted to congress that he had exaggerating the numbers to help get the taxes and fees installed on diesel fuel.

In reality, diesel fuel is 20-25 percent CLEANER burning than gasoline. Especially now that the sulfur has been taken out of it, much like lead was taken from gasoline to clean it.

Further, per gallon, diesel burns much cleaner, with a higher energy output than gasoline. Yet the “dirty fuel” tax remains.
I just saw the $ numbers for the taxes on gas here in lovely CA. :eek: $.90/gal between the Feds and the State and many cities and counties have additional $ on it also.

Our man is longest pull so far in his class, love watching these trucks

20230813_123936.jpg

Lunch in the shop watching these trucks pull, no one has touched the pull of our mopar yet

20230813_124741.jpg

A Ford team jumped in from Memphis, in second place behind our Mopar team, Elmhurst power sport.

The Donut Derelicts are often influenced by our weather as in will they go out to socialize or not. Today the only place in the valley that I could see the sun/blue sky was right over the Derelicts :lol:

'substantial completion' on the biggest patch fix. But when I pulled the tape above it clearly demonstrated the paint problem.
There is near zero adhesion between color and primer. :BangHead:
Maybe I'll just tape the whole car and rip the color off it.

IMG_4885.jpeg

Firebird is out. Thunderchicken is in. What a colossal pos. Floor is total garbage. 50 hours minimum to fix floor,thats about 5 grand with materials. Well, i will do what i agreed to first. Cant take it on until next fall.

well my 15 year old i pad crashed today . have to use my back up.
nothing last very long anymore:rofl:
I totally disagree! You are still kicking around, and rocking it! Well when your not face planting of course! Hah. We need ya back full strength, nobody else comes close to keeping this unruly mob in check! Get healed up guy!

Ok so it is official we are moving up the hill! See pix of four wheeler! And of course the living room has become my paint station as it kind of makes sense to have door knobs! But of course ya gotta paint the doors before you hang the knobs! But we did get some important stuff done, liquor cabinet is starting to get loaded up! What do you think the cabinet is worth my antique collecting cousin @memike ? Or anyone else who is antique savvy.

IMG_4050.jpeg

IMG_4051.jpeg

IMG_4054.jpeg

IMG_4053.jpeg

IMG_4052.jpeg

Ok so it is official we are moving up the hill! See pix of four wheeler! And of course the living room has become my paint station as it kind of makes sense to have door knobs! But of course ya gotta paint the doors before you hang the knobs! But we did get some important stuff done, liquor cabinet is starting to get loaded up! What do you think the cabinet is worth my antique collecting cousin @memike ? Or anyone else who is antique savvy.

View attachment 1716127348

View attachment 1716127349

View attachment 1716127350

View attachment 1716127351

View attachment 1716127352
That's a pretty cabinet. Perfect for your 10 best.

View attachment 1716127348

View attachment 1716127349

View attachment 1716127350

View attachment 1716127351

View attachment 1716127352
Wow that's nice.

I totally disagree! You are still kicking around, and rocking it! Well when your not face planting of course! Hah. We need ya back full strength, nobody else comes close to keeping this unruly mob in check! Get healed up guy!
well i was an altar boy . :rofl::rofl: i was always told lead by example/
when my eldest son went to school first day i get a note asking i can stop briefly in the morning. so I go . ok. whats up. well we have never had an issue with your daughter. however yesterday when sister virgin mary asked the class one at a time what do you want to be, and why. robert disrupeted the glass by stating. i want to be just like my dad a bad example!
thats what mom says about him everyday.

-
Back