Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry John, no back read this morning, I bet I go back and see that kitchen cuzz. :thumbsup:
Jumping in to say good Sunday morning to everyone, spent a 9 hour day with the wife and older son, my youngest was in a recording studio all day yesterday, looking forward to what they have done.

Good day to everyone

View attachment 1716127148
Our Boy wore this patch for quite some time. He now wears Benton County, they pay better! Corporate HQ for Walmart is located there.

Our Boy wore this patch for quite some time. He now wears Benton County, they pay better! Corporate HQ for Walmart is located there.
Our member here from Canada sent it to me , its a big patch and its cool to hear your son is part of the police and caring for folks up there .
@oldkimmer Sent it to me

Overall pic of what my nephew pulled out this morning.
Blow it up if you see anything you may need before I list it.

20230813_092918.jpg

Well not entirely. Diesel fuel also got hit in the late 90s with a “dirty fuel” tax that really drove up its cost of production and thus the price. All based on what’s now been proven to be a false study from California. But they won’t repeal the tax
So your saying diesel is not a dirty fuel? Really?

We got our diesel for the asphalt plant free for about 3 months one year, well we had to pay the freight. Vandenberg AFB is real close and they were changing all of their gensets to natural gas on the base. They had enough generators to operate the entire base off the power grid if necessary. Their power plants had massive diesel tanks. Now they have a big solar farm also.

Almost time to go see if there are any derelicts at the donut shop. There was a bunch of the hydraulic or air bag variety of hot rods just up the street last evening.

So you’re saying diesel is not a dirty fuel? Really?
So your saying diesel is not a dirty fuel? Really?
No, I’m saying California was caught greatly exaggerating the emmisons numbers from the diesel fuel study they conducted that led to all the added taxes and fees because the study claimed diesel fuel was in violation of the 1970s clean air act. When a new study was conducted in 2017, it exposed the numbers and the professor that was leading the original study admitted to congress that he had exaggerating the numbers to help get the taxes and fees installed on diesel fuel.

In reality, diesel fuel is 20-25 percent CLEANER burning than gasoline. Especially now that the sulfur has been taken out of it, much like lead was taken from gasoline to clean it.

Further, per gallon, diesel burns much cleaner, with a higher energy output than gasoline. Yet the “dirty fuel” tax remains.

-
Back