Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So got some more shirts made up see a problem?

View attachment 1716127089
Perfect! Looks to me like a legacy shirt! I gotta get me one! Tee shirt shop messed up a run for our bike shop once. So we ended up with a half dozen that were messed up. We wore them anyway and years later they were highly coveted. All kind of shenanigans trying to get them from us!

Morning!
70’s today. A little work on firebird, the out to pick my son up from the airport. That’s about it. Would like to get some grass cut too.

Perfect! Looks to me like a legacy shirt! I gotta get me one! Tee shirt shop messed up a run for our bike shop once. So we ended up with a half dozen that were messed up. We wore them anyway and years later they were highly coveted. All kind of shenanigans trying to get them from us!
Your place does shirts also?

Funniest screw up I saw is a tossup One guy had patches made up for the people that deployed on a mission. Remember we did spec ops on the last unit. Dam plane can light up the east coast with radio and tv signals. So the units saying "NEVER SEAN ALWAYS HEARD" So this guy spelled it HERD! That was funny,

One of my guys in Cali got new uniforms issued for the desert his name is Walt XXXXX So the uniforms come out the day before we leave his nametag said WALT on them. Pretty funny, had no choice but to wear them in the sandbox.

No we bought a batch and the tee shirt joint messed up trial run! But I could trade you one of our super cool range shirts for a bunny and a hat shirt? I am guessing you wear a large?
Medium. Remember I drink light beer for a reason. Let me see what they are doing with this one. I should order a bunch but gets expensive fast. I did give out around ten or so at Carlisle.

Holy crap what a good guess! It is actually 13x18, those of you that have met Jodi know she is vertically challenged. And yet she ran cabinets to ceiling in a couple of spots. It is truly just cosmetic as you can’t physically reach them without a ladder!
Perfect. All the things you have but only get used once in blue moon go there.
A step stool in the kitchen is also handy

We slept like Bears in the house last night. Still don’t have any door knobs on exterior doors yet as I have been waiting to paint them first. We live far enough out and cattle gate is locked on drive, two dogs, motion detectors and a couple of Bourbons slept like a baby.

IMG_4049.jpeg

We slept like Bears in the house last night. Still don’t have any door knobs on exterior doors yet as I have been waiting to paint them first. We live far enough out and cattle gate is locked on drive, two dogs, motion detectors and a couple of Bourbons slept like a baby.

View attachment 1716127133
Your place is looking really nice John, love those countertops, glad they turned out that nice!

Ok nephew I s still pulling stuff out. If anyone on this thread can use anything Pm me.
Also anyone who knows the value of German military collectables. Please.
Pm me

-
Back