Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

vecteezy_the-impact-of-trauma-on-mental-health-ai-generated_25417951_269.jpg

How did your excursion go yesterday. Wish I could have gone with you.
Well got me out of the house on a schedule and its good to go. My friends' older kid was a bit overwhelmed and shy. As we were walking around I was looking for things in motion that might interest her (besides the brass band). One lady asked her if she wanted make a tow doll. That was the hook - her mom jumped at that opportunity.
1691925706142.png

I stayed after they left, but should have brought water and more food. They have food for sale which I would have bought if my friends stayed for lunch but they decided to head off before meltdown.

I spoke with these folks for awhile and also some ladies baking on a wood stove and the people from Pennsbury who where demonstrating beir making.
1691925897773.png

Didn't see this broom maker until I was headed out and by then I was kindof cooked or I probably would have bought one.
1691926046259.png

Not many goods for sale, but I'm pretty sure his stuff is. Also pies, books, and some farm goods like corn and peaches.

In the 18th cent area a guy was making hickory brooms.
1691926183571.png

1691926253216.png

On the way out spotted one car older than my wagoneer

1691926302988.png

We have the rain now through most of the day. GD has a 10am golf lesson we'll just go to the indoor bays rain and snow isn't a problem.
Club has a five bay building just open the double door garage style door and hit away. In the winter you just turn the overhead heater on.

Swear, yell explicitly and other things.
Car hasn't been insured since before 1984 sometime.
What new hell is this going to bring?
?, Something you just got? Mine sat many years before I bought it and near another 10 before I registered and insured it. All I did when I bought it was transfer the title.
We haven't had much either. Nice to hear it raining.
I saw the weather guessers are predicting warmer temperatures for the Northwest next week.
Rained overnight again here, Nice in 70's now
So got some more shirts made up see a problem?

View attachment 1716127089
WTF. They delivered like that?

Good Morning

Yes they did, Sent them a image and asked if they speak English. Hell, I use them for shirts. stickers etc. First time I had a issue.

Really, it looks like a pretty slick design. The other side of the sink opens into the living room. Yet on the back wall, the cabinets extend past there. So I'd guess the 'kitchen is about 12x 18. Thats only 216sq ft (much less if you count in front of the counter as living room) with a lot of useful stuff packed in! How close am I @Sublime one ?
Holy crap what a good guess! It is actually 13x18, those of you that have met Jodi know she is vertically challenged. And yet she ran cabinets to ceiling in a couple of spots. It is truly just cosmetic as you can’t physically reach them without a ladder!

-
Back