Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Swear, yell explicitly and other things.
Car hasn't been insured since before 1984 sometime.
What new hell is this going to bring?

Yesterday was catch up day, well needed 4 bags of salt, fill freshwater 5 gallon containers etc. Mowed the front lawn with walk behind mower found new bees nest, right leg got blasted. Today will hit the commissary (wifes surgery part 2 isn't until the 31st so she gets a pass), mow the lawn with rider and hope there's no new bees nests down the hill.

Getting there, mind is still in Scotland tho lol! Trying to convince myself I'm still on vacation.
Hey nothing wrong with that. Wife told me last night she'd be in for going over and staying for 6-8 weeks...whoa now.
How were the weather temps??

Last edited:
Its Stag Sunday!
1691919907356.png

Hey nothing wrong with that. Wife told me last night she'd be in for going over and staying for 6-8 weeks...whoa now.
How were the weather temps??
Temps were fairly mild, 50-64, rained less than I expected, only got caught out in it a couple of times.

Yes a mopar clear one took years to find it. I want it for checking phasing on the dist machine. Easier than hole in a cap.

And I've seen nothing on any whiskey or scotch tasting experiences yet??
Our dinner package at the Tatoo show was at "The Whiskey Experience" but we didn't arrive in time to browse the gift shop. They did pour a pretty decent dram with dinner. I didn't drink that much whiskey there, think I had some Monkey Shoulder in with my Scottish Coffee. I drank more wine and Scottish IPA's than anything. Also had more "bubbly" than ever before, never ordered it but it started on the ground at the Seattle airport, offered it everytime we flew, also we did "Afternoon Tea" at a place called "The Dome", fancy pants crap the wife wanted to do, champagne there too.

I have caps I drilled out to look at the phasing, but it is through a 3/8" holes. This will be a lot easier to look at it.

-
Back