Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Most of my kids abandoned me after the divorce 7 years ago. But that's okay. I have a new family in Vietnam. They take you into the house and take care of you until you die. No old folks homes there. KKKKKKKK :lol:
Mine have stayed fairly neutral. Wife and I still talk.
She actually stopped over today to check on me.

So, just spent most of the day. nuttzin around in the garage. Only four beers deep now. My youngest son called me and wanted to come over and do some work using the lift. I told him that's great. Come on by. But he called me and told me it would be over until tomorrow. That's fine. Did get the carburetor reassembled and back on the bike and some other small items. He's a bike guy so tomorrow when he gets here we'll see if it will fire. Wish us luck !!!
PXL_20230808_204050886.jpg

PXL_20230812_201101941.jpg

PXL_20230812_222011752.jpg

Picked up some 'picked today' corn on the cob. Awesome :thumbsup: Had that, a cheeseburger and of course beer... And, my favorite beer season has started - Octoberfest! Picked up some from Troegs today. (of course that means its also -screw up everything with pumpkin time :eek: )
1691880116264.png

So, just spent most of the day. nuttzin around in the garage. Only four beers deep now. My youngest son called me and wanted to come over and do some work using the lift. I told him that's great. Come on by. But he called me and told me it would be over until tomorrow. That's fine. Did get the carburetor reassembled and back on the bike and some other small items. He's a bike guy so tomorrow when he gets here we'll see if it will fire. Wish us luck !!!
View attachment 1716126850

View attachment 1716126851

View attachment 1716126852
Have a couple three sets of plugs on hand prior to firing her up. You will need em!

How many extr parts ya got there? :lol:

And almost forgot, read up on adjusting the thunder jet. I am betting it is fine but since you are thinking bike never got completed it could very likely need adjusting in addition to setting idle with the Super E

Yeah, I've kind of looked into that. But don't find much information on it. I think I'll just leave it shut off for the time being and try to fire the bike. See what goes from there

Do you have the new irons sorted out yet? I bet it takes a bit after using the others for so long. The boys tried and tried to get me to convert away from wood to the new carbon sticks. I just could not manage the flex.
With custom fitted clubs I've dropped maybe five strokes per round shooting mid/upper 70's on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I'd be nervous AF moving it with that big cutout in the middle. But at least its a pretty wide section behind the sink. (I guess its a sink, where is the water?) How thick are they? And how is the one around the cooktop done with just that little web of a piece in front?
View attachment 1716126821
I’m curious, what’s the overall sq ft of that kitchen? I like

I’m guessing bout as much as my house…
Really, it looks like a pretty slick design. The other side of the sink opens into the living room. Yet on the back wall, the cabinets extend past there. So I'd guess the 'kitchen is about 12x 18. Thats only 216sq ft (much less if you count in front of the counter as living room) with a lot of useful stuff packed in! How close am I @Sublime one ?

-
Back