Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just cruising along about 60 miles an hour. Less than 2000 on the tach. Last tank. I got 22 miles to the gallon plus hoping for a little bit more this time around. The traffic's pretty heavy today a lot of motorcycles coming Back home from Sturgis.
OK, here we go. Filled up, drove 145 miles home at 60 with the cruise set and the ac on. Almost 27mpg. Damn.

Screenshot_20230812_132432_Calculator.jpg

Gooey Looies in queen village section.
Best cheese steak you will ever have. Don't go to Pats or Genios. Those are for the tourists.
I stay away from those 2. They are not the best cheesesteaks. I’ll will see if I make it to the Queen Village section. Thanks for the recommendation.

I stay away from those 2. They are not the best cheesesteaks. I’ll will see if I make it to the Queen Village section. Thanks for the recommendation.
on moyominssing however it's spelled. About 6 blocks South of Christian. Parking lot then walk thru gate to courtyard. Penn's port plaza. Actual address 231 McClellan

Last edited:
Made it to shop, fixed the oil cooler that has been sitting here for months. Its for a Zamboni. They stuck a forklift fork through it and wrecked one cooling tube. Cut off tube and welded the holes shut.
Got a plan for the firebird, hang fenders and hood then line it all up. Should be no fun at all.
Need to have it ready to ship before i go.
And nobody linked in the I want to drive the Zamboni song?

So phase one is done, and sometimes it just pays to be married to a little itty bitty thing! (Mitch) I did however move a couple of items into the kitchen for this evening. Looks like we get to actually spend the night in the new house tonight! Two years worth of effort! We are just super excited!

IMG_0366.jpeg

IMG_0372.jpeg

IMG_0370.jpeg

So phase one is done, and sometimes it just pays to be married to a little itty bitty thing! (Mitch) I did however move a couple of items into the kitchen for this evening. Looks like we get to actually spend the night in the new house tonight! Two years worth of effort! We are just super excited!

View attachment 1716126769

View attachment 1716126770

View attachment 1716126771
Now's your chance John shut the cupboard doors on Jodi and tell her you'll let her out if she cooks a nice dinner.
Don't tell her I said that she'll kill me. LOL

The 7 was tucked back in a cabinet in the shop, no idea how long that has been stashed! I think some boarder left it here when they spent the night? Woo Hoo free whiskey! Reckon I will apply some FIFO principle.
Cheers to that. Kitchen looks great. Congrats!

He is actually just a hoot to talk with. He seems like he has all the time in the world when talking to fans. Just a great guy, not to mention the innovation he brought to our sport.
I got him started talking about the electric dragster he was testing at the time. I was there for at least a half hour! Yep, great guy!

-
Back